What now?

alicante jambo

alicante jambo

Well wee cup or whatever it is this was our chance to put a massive smile on our faces and kick on try and get as many points as possible.Its over will this destroy the confidence of our players or could it motivate them?gutted.

Hibs slip into bottom 6.

Hearts gub Hibs at Tynie.

Takeover completed.

Lose half the squad.

Roll on August.

Done with this season tbh. We'll have a mediocre record in the bottom six. Take over at the end of the season absolutely essential.

Hibs slip into bottom 6.

Takeover completed.

Lose half the squad.

Roll on August.

that about sums it up oh and give st midden a hiding

The season was a boogie to start with, today would have been a big bonus.

Just hope for a takeover, so much work needed. we need at least half a dozen new players

Season was done months back. Today was a formality, although I expected a bigger fight than that.

skinnybob72

Drop anyone who will be leaving the club at the end of the season in order to give the youngsters as much game time as possible before next season starts. Today showed that experience counts for a lot.

Drop anyone who will be leaving the club at the end of the season in order to give the youngsters as much game time as possible before next season starts. Today showed that experience counts for a lot.

yep I wouldn't even have had novi in squad today

Pocket the cash, get through to the end of the season, regroup and kick on.

**** the hibs.

If we are to go with youth next season, although a defeat that hurts, it is another experience these boys have had to deal with and learn from early in their careers.

Should stand them in good stead for next season imo.

yabadabadoo1874again

Just hope for a takeover, so much work needed. we need at least half a dozen new players

Much like last season with exception being ee won bonus game against desperately poor Hibs side which masked a really grim season.

Jam Tarts 1874

It's the end of an era in my opinion.

Romanov and his money are all but gone. We have massive financial problems for next season, we have shit players and a cheap option manager. If we avoid relegation next season we will have done well.

I can see a very long period now without getting a sniff of silverwear. I don't think I ever really believed we would win today with such a a massive lack of quality. McGlynn had been right to bin the experience players for the semi-final, Locke should have binned them all again today.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Romanov and his money are all but gone. We have massive financial problems for next season, we have shit players and a cheap option manager. If we avoid relegation next season we will have done well.

I can see a very long period now without getting a sniff of silverwear. I don't think I ever really believed we would win today with such a a massive lack of quality. McGlynn had been right to bin the experience players for the semi-final, Locke should have binned them all again today.

Pass the knives, eh?

We'll be back. Make no doubt about it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Clerry Jambo

Agree 100%

As you say lots of work to do on the squad over the summer but ofcourse the ownership question needs to be resolved pronto

Pass the knives, eh?

We'll be back. Make no doubt about it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

thing is at the start of this season folk were saying the same thing

we'll be back

Alwaysinourshadows

Season is over now, and tbh unless we get new owners and a decent manager next season is going to be even worse

Jam Tarts 1874

thing is at the start of this season folk were saying the same thing

we'll be back

and look how right they were!

11th place in the league!

Hibs slip into bottom 6.

Takeover completed.

Lose half the squad.

Roll on August.

sounds perfect enough for me, this please! :)

Fourcandles

I wish I didn't agree with this analysis.

But unfortunately itz true

Archived