Ticket pick up

beerandbovril

beerandbovril

Is the ticket office open before kick off? I thought I'd be able to print off but just checked and it was collection only!!! Any help appreciated...ta

FarmerTweedy

Is the ticket office open before kick off? I thought I'd be able to print off but just checked and it was collection only!!! Any help appreciated...ta

Are you serious??????

If you are, then I think your only hope is to find someone with a spare ticket. Other than that, you'll be watching it on the telly!

beerandbovril

Unfortunately yea...stayed in tonight so I'd be sharp..what a plan!!

Are you serious??????

If you are, then I think your only hope is to find someone with a spare ticket. Other than that, you'll be watching it on the telly!

Guest Prentice

F"ck!!! What a tube I am!!

So so true. But fortunately there will be plenty for sale outside the ground at below face value.

FarmerTweedy

Unfortunately yea...stayed in tonight so I'd be sharp..what a plan!!

There do seem to be a fair few folk with spares on KB, hope you can get your hands on one!

beerandbovril

Aye yer right mate...just wish I hadn't bought the 25 quid a pop briefs now...just need to file it away in the 'been a plum' box and get on with enjoying the day!!

beerandbovril

Hello all, thanks for replies and ticket offers...think I'm sorted now...so just gotta get through and stick it to these filthy half tim wannabes now....up the JTs!!!!!!

tartofmidlothian

Hello all, thanks for replies and ticket offers...think I'm sorted now...so just gotta get through and stick it to these filthy half tim wannabes now....up the JTs!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

No Jambo left behind.

Bunny Munro

YAS!!!

leanne.brown7

If I were you try phoning Hearts and if needed Hampden and spin them a sob story. Say you were in Hospital or something and weren't able to pick your ticket up. I'm sure there will be something they can do. There's always something. Good luck.

Archived