Tickets

The Real Wilson

The Real Wilson

Just found out i'm able to go to the final, phoned the ticket centre but the woman said the ticket centre closed at 4pm today and there's no way I can get tickets now and I should have gotten them before 4pm.

Surely that can't be the case?

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Does anyone know how many we sold in the end?

Was in earlier renewing ST. Guy said 25k had been sold.

I think there will be tickets on sale from Hampden Tomorrow.

. Hearts said no. Might be outside tho,

. Hearts said no. Might be outside tho,

When did Hearts say this? Thought they said they couldn't be collected from Hampden?

If both teams have tickets available they will be on sale at Hampden Tomorrow (up until a certain time)

heartyharry2012

Was in earlier renewing ST. Guy said 25k had been sold.

My uncle was in this morning and was told just less than 1k left....

A mate of mine had a couple of spares earlier in the week, PM me if interested and I will see if they are still there. :thumbsup:

The Real Wilson

I have a spare 2. Pm me if intressted

I'll take them mate, will PM you now thanks.

FarmerTweedy

Just found out i'm able to go to the final, phoned the ticket centre but the woman said the ticket centre closed at 4pm today and there's no way I can get tickets now and I should have gotten them before 4pm.

Surely that can't be the case?

Hearts have made clear numerous times on the club's official website that all tickets had to be collected by 4pm on Saturday. I must admit that I'm a little puzzled as to why no arrangements were made to have unsold tickets available for sale at hampdump on the day of the game, but it shouldn't be surprising news to anyone! I hope you can manage to get the tickets you need through KB!

If anyone is still looking for a ticket-i have 2 together in the North Stand........PM me with your number

Archived