Friday Jokes

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

cosanostra

Here's one for my friend Ulysses.....

Eminem's tour of Ireland is to go ahead despite concerns over a sickening attitude to women, appallingly obscene language, an irresponsible attitude to sex and violence, and, of course, the booze.

Eminem said that, despite these shocking traits, he would wait and "judge the Irish for himself."

:peepwall:;)

A man suspects that his wife is going deaf. Rather than embarrass her, he decides to conduct a simple experiment to find out the extent of the problem.

Next day, the man sees his wife at the kitchen sink. He goes out into the garden 50 metres away and says in a firm voice "whats for tea, love?" through the open window.

No response

He moves closer so he is only 20 metres away - "what's for tea, love?" he says. No response

He goes right up to the window - "whats for tea?".

Nothing

Finally he goes into the kitchen and goes right up behind her "what's for tea?" he says -

"for the fourth friggin time, chicken!".

Barry Ferguson walks into a bar with a pile of dog s*** in his hand and says to the bartender...'Look what I nearly trod in!!'

What have Hearts and a bowl of fruit got in common?

They are both found in the middle of the table.

:)

What have Hearts and a bowl of fruit got in common?

They are both found in the middle of the table.

You do much stand up?? ;)

Jaap's Sigh
Barry Ferguson walks into a bar with a pile of dog s*** in his hand and says to the bartender...'Look what I nearly trod in!!'

PMSL

Archived