A Question that was never answered.....

Rawrrrrrrr

marshallschunkychicken

Can't quite remember the ins and outs, but was IrvineJambo not the guy's original username, and when he decided to 'kill off' his old life, he created the other username.

I DO remember getting thoroughly confused by the whole thing....

Rawrrrrrrr

No Irvine Jambo never existed at all but godsajambo allegedly met him, and his description rules out the nutcase pretending to be him

lyonjambo
Can't quite remember the ins and outs, but was IrvineJambo not the guy's original username, and when he decided to 'kill off' his old life, he created the other username.

I DO remember getting thoroughly confused by the whole thing....

^^^^^^^

DO SOME WORK!!!

I remember it was all really confusing dont think they really met tho :confused:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm sure I remember Gosajambo categorically stating that he had met the guy in the picture at a Hearts game!

marshallschunkychicken
^^^^^^^

DO SOME WORK!!!

I remember it was all really confusing dont think they really met tho :confused:

Been working all day.

This is ME time.... :rolleyes:

Ivan Drago

Did Godsa not meet Craig, who told him he was Irving Jambo (which he was i suppose :confused:)

thats the way i saw it anyway

coppercrutch

He said he met him in the Murrayfield Bar following a game IIRC.

He did reiterate over and over again that he was totally wasted though. Maybe he was totally wasted. Maybe he was covering his back.

Who knows..

I'm sure I remember Gosajambo categorically stating that he had met the guy in the picture at a Hearts game!

That's what I remember.

He said he met him in the Murrayfield Bar following a game IIRC.

He did reiterate over and over again that he was totally wasted though. Maybe he was totally wasted. Maybe he was covering his back.

Who knows..

Yes thats what I remember he (godsajambo) said.

I also remember a guy (who was defending CraigWoSH and saying IrvineJambo was real) had been sent IrvineJambo's bible! :)

Archived