This Week No One Likes Us and I Don't Care

CJGJ

So far all the build up has clearly shown the newspapers, radio and tv are seemingly all desperate to see us beaten on Sunday.

We've had newspapers trying to create controversy re the manager decision, the insinuations about Gary Locke's future and even little jokes about us and our sponsors.

Our Radio Scotland friends telling us all how someone is selling T shirts about the final. trying to wind up opposing players by letting them know but 'forgetting' the Tshirts on sale in Paisley with the slogan 'Saints.. Cup Winners 2013'.

All the mentions of the lovely trips round the local schools with the cup by St Mirren forgetting our clubs actions as well.

Trying to implicate us in the ticket fiasco and making St Mirren seem paragons of virtue

The script is clearly written and we are the 'bad guys' of the final...........................so lets embrace it...

This about us and our community, this is about Hearts, the people of our city and surrounds,(..... the Capital city) and those who follow us from far and wide...WE ARE HEARTS AND WE DON'T CARE..

So far all the build up has clearly shown the newspapers, radio and tv are seemingly all desperate to see us beaten on Sunday.

We've had newspapers trying to create controversy re the manager decision, the insinuations about Gary Locke's future and even little jokes about us and our sponsors.

Our Radio Scotland friends telling us all how someone is selling T shirts about the final. trying to wind up opposing players by letting them know but 'forgetting' the Tshirts on sale in Paisley with the slogan 'Saints.. Cup Winners 2013'.

All the mentions of the lovely trips round the local schools with the cup by St Mirren forgetting our clubs actions as well.

Trying to implicate us in the ticket fiasco and making St Mirren seem paragons of virtue

The script is clearly written and we are the 'bad guys' of the final...........................so lets embrace it...

This about us and our community, this is about Hearts, the people of our city and surrounds,(..... the Capital city) and those who follow us from far and wide...WE ARE HEARTS AND WE DON'T CARE..

Same when we played gretna and hibs.....underdog always the neutrals favourite, although destroying hibs the way we did just blew that away pretty quickly.

For radio scotland sport [re daily record] never liked us never wil to far up the a....s of the old firm and they wonder why

we have a seige mentallity.

MON THE HERTZ

There are very few media outlets out there that do put a positive spin on Hearts. Getting used to people not liking us now. Not bothered in the slightest as long as we win. I only care about Hearts, not what people think about us.

There are very few media outlets out there that do put a positive spin on Hearts. Getting used to people not liking us now. Not bothered in the slightest as long as we win. I only care about Hearts, not what people think about us.

Yep, used to bother me more, but now only a slight annoyance. Laughable that the daily ranger digs up tony fitzpatrick, for him to spout his bile about Hearts, like I and other Hearts fans care what that st liedown sh1tebag says!?

As far a Scottish football is concerned, I only care about Hearts, don't care that much for the national team.

Come on Hearts lets win this and stuff them!!!

Shanks said no

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.

Have no fear for atomic energy,

'Cause none of them can stop the time.

How long shall they kill our prophets,

While we stand aside and look? Ooh!

Some say it's just a part of it:

We've got to fullfil the book.

Won't you help to sing

This songs of freedom-

'Cause all I ever have:

Redemption songs;

Redemption songs;

Redemption songs.

queensferryjambo

Yeah not surprised at any negative Hearts media.

I am surprised nobody has picked up the baton and ran with story of the cashless Hearts hopes being hinged on an extremely young mainly Scottish team of players who have had to come through due to circumstances.

But then that would be an optimistic story about Scottish football and why would the Scottish media have an interest in that.

Francis Albert

Who are they?

gorgie rd eh11

It's been the same for years, we're the bad guys, they don't like the truth. Old firm lackeys.

Is it not just folk rooting for the underdogs, which is commonplace in sport worldwide?

We're a far bigger team than St. Mirren, and have had a far more successful history.

Granted I don't think there's any love lost between us and the media but I think we might be reading too much into this :lol:

Surely we are the underdogs? We could have a lot of inexperience out there, after the horrendous injuries we've had to contend with.

Surely we are the underdogs? We could have a lot of inexperience out there, after the horrendous injuries we've had to contend with.

Nah, pretty much every single bookies has us as favourites.

Yeah not surprised at any negative Hearts media.

I am surprised nobody has picked up the baton and ran with story of the cashless Hearts hopes being hinged on an extremely young mainly Scottish team of players who have had to come through due to circumstances.

But then that would be an optimistic story about Scottish football and why would the Scottish media have an interest in that.

Love your avatar!

It's what we should expect. To be fair, I'd be the same if St Mirren were playing any other big team.

Or Hibs!

queensferryjambo

Love your avatar!

Thanks you are the first person to comment on it :) It took a while to put together.

Yeah I designed it with the idea of making it into a T shirt the original file is huge. It is a spoof of The Ramones logo 'RAMPANT' being a play on the cup final commentary. It is not instantly noticeable as a Hearts design and thats how I wanted it to be. It has a pile of other snazzy bits on the original design you can't see in the avatar due to the image size - like the eagle is holding Scottish Cups, there is an old skool hearts badge in the middle of the eagle and on the presidential scroll it says 'we only' on one side and 'won 5-1' on the other.

One day I will get off my backside and get the T shirts and mugs made LOL

Why people are interested in anything said in the media let alone pay for a paper is beyond me. Its always been like this and always will be.

Archived