why has the bottom 6 fixtures been moved foward?

jamborleystatto

jamborleystatto

the bottom 6 fixtures dont make any difference to the old firm or top 6.why is the season broght foward,surely it would be extended to giv rangers breathin space altho again why does this afect our game v gretna on 17 may.we have 4 games in 8 days if u include robbie testimonial on 11th,mad. granted our season ova asap a good thing just baffles? any1 explain

H J Simpson

I think it's to do with Gretna & Motherwell sharing the same pitch - could be wrong though

I think it's to do with Gretna & Motherwell sharing the same pitch - could be wrong though

Gretna v Hearts game is only one in bottom six to be moved and, yes, its because Gretna share with Motherwell who require their ground on the day we were due to play there.

scottish_chicP
So why not Gretna v Hearts on Sunday?

The pitch is a mess as it is, doubt you could play two games in two days, especially if it rains.

The pitch is a mess as it is, doubt you could play two games in two days, especially if it rains.

Precisely. But anyway the sooner this season is finished, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Or why not move our game to Livi.

If ot was alright for sellik to play Gretna there why can't we.

the bottom 6 fixtures dont make any difference to the old firm or top 6.why is the season broght foward,surely it would be extended to giv rangers breathin space altho again why does this afect our game v gretna on 17 may.we have 4 games in 8 days if u include robbie testimonial on 11th,mad. granted our season ova asap a good thing just baffles? any1 explain

Just to feck Hearts off.

Motherwell need the pitch on Saturday to play Rangers

I hope it pishes it down for 3 days before that game and it gets postponed, mind you half an hour of drizzle should do it.

Should never have let Gretna in in the first place. They have been found out to be liars trying to wing their way into the SPL on false promises and hoping for the parachute payment. They never intended to build a new ground and all this community stuff was a smokescreen( provided by Mileson in more ways than one!) to convince us they were good guys.

The SPL should put a fraud investigation on them!

it's 7 days

So we get given 3 competitive games in 6 days;

Monday - Falkirk away

Tuesday

Wednesday - Gretna away

Thursday

Friday

Saturday - Kilmarnock home

Sunday - Robbie testimonial

4 games in one 7 day spell, isn't that what Rangers' problem was, at least they could look on the bright side with having so many games, they were in 2 finals and favourites for the title, we have.... (I can't actually think)

Archived