Vermin scum

Le Chat

That's another nothing game out the way.

Next in our quest is more silverware to prove, yet again, who fecking rules in the capital.

4 Leagues, 8 Scottish's and 5 League Cups in the bag by this time next week.

Compared to your shitey haul.

Up yours ya FUDS.

Happy days ...Mrs heading for the bath, so time to get myself in to cup final mode - cup final DVD seems like a nice option all things considered.

Happy days ...Mrs heading for the bath, so time to get myself in to cup final mode - cup final DVD seems like a nice option all things considered.

Did the same last night, couldn't decide on 1998 2006 or 2012, plumped for a 2006 vintage it's been a while since I watched it, so many to choose from .....happy days

Gregory House M.D.

Did someone say 8 (Eight) Scottish Cup's? As in 4 (four) times as many as the shite claiming to be our rivals?

Going for 5 League Cups? As in we haven't won it since 1962 (Fourteen Years after it's beginning) but have still won it more times than the shite who claim to be our rivals?

Did anyone mention that we've accumulated more Scottish Cups in a 14 year period than the shite claiming to be our rivals have in their entire history?

Meanwhile, in Leith, the shite that claim to be our rivals will be looking to make history in the Scottish Cup by becoming the first club to lose 10 Scottish Cup finals on the spin?

The subhuman filth will never - repeat - NEVER be HMFC.

Choke on that big, black 18 incher, hibs.

:pleasing:

:spoton:

Did anyone mention that we've accumulated more Scottish Cups in a 14 year period than the shite claiming to be our rivals have in their entire history?

:pleasingao:

Whilst cracking up reading through these posts, I thought I take a trip over to see how much pain is being felt by the wee team fans ...it's bad very bad, maybe even tragic - they really do feel they have been humped 1-5 again, in fact this seems worse. They seem to be on KB but looking at it with one eye half shut, fearing what they are about to read.

Hopefully they'll be on this thread ...evening wee team, oh by the way what a dismal support ..GIRUY x

Biffa Bacon

Did someone say 8 (Eight) Scottish Cup's? As in 4 (four) times as many as the shite claiming to be our rivals?

Going for 5 League Cups? As in we haven't won it since 1962 (Fourteen Years after it's beginning) but have still won it more times than the shite who claim to be our rivals?

Meanwhile, in Leith, the shite that claim to be our rivals will be looking to make history in the Scottish Cup by becoming the first club to lose 10 Scottish Cup finals on the spin?

Don't want to rain on your parade Bob, but I'm pretty sure that h1b5 actually won a semi final quite recently :)

Jambos_1874

Next in our quest is more silverware to prove, yet again, who fecking rules in the capital.

Up yours ya FUDS.

We own this city!!!

Pretty depressing that we've only managed to win the league 4 times since 1874 though. A club the size of Hearts should have won far more than that.

Gregory House M.D.

Don't want to rain on your parade Bob, but I'm pretty sure that h1b5 actually won a semi final quite recently :)

I think you've misread my post. If they get to the final of this years scottish cup and lose it'll be their tenth Scottish Cup Final loss on the bounce.

Did the same last night, couldn't decide on 1998 2006 or 2012, plumped for a 2006 vintage it's been a while since I watched it, so many to choose from .....happy days

Hellish, isn't it..?

Us having to decide which of our Scottish Cup winning DVD's to watch....

While they wander up to Lochend Park, trying to decide which cave painting to look at.

:whistling:

Chris Benoit

:greatpost:

5-1 ya minging *******s.

walking through the mob on the way back to the car, vile creature's.

Chris Benoit

Did someone mention 8? Did you know if you turn an 8 on its side you get infinity which hibs will still be waiting longer than to win the cup

tumblr_mdozetd8m61ro0o6eo1_400.gif

Gorgie Boys

I often view your posts with some cynicism Dr K but this is absolutely bang on the money ! :jj:

Just a point that always rankles with me.

Hibernians went bust in 1891.

They reformed, as Hibernian FC, in 1892.

Why then are they allowed to claim any honours won by the old club, if they are, in essence, a newco? They didn't play another match until 1893.

Sorry, but as pedantic as it sounds, I make that ONE Scottish Cup. Just because they "claim" the old honours, there surely isn't any validity in that claim?

Biffa Bacon

I think you've misread my post. If they get to the final of this years scottish cup and lose it'll be their tenth Scottish Cup Final loss on the bounce.

Ahh, with you now, haha

Cappuccino Kid

Just a point that always rankles with me.

Hibernians went bust in 1891.

They reformed, as Hibernian FC, in 1892.

Why then are they allowed to claim any honours won by the old club, if they are, in essence, a newco? They didn't play another match until 1893.

Sorry, but as pedantic as it sounds, I make that ONE Scottish Cup. Just because they "claim" the old honours, there surely isn't any validity in that claim?

very much this there was at least a 2 year gap between one folding and the new entity. They have 1 Scottish cup win to their name that is it.

Nelly Terraces

Up yours ya FUDS.

Wordsworth

Keats

Shakespeare

Le Chat.

very much this there was at least a 2 year gap between one folding and the new entity. They have 1 Scottish cup win to their name that is it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Some amusing mumping on wibblewibble.net.

A couple of gems - and I didn't need to search for these, just picked a couple from the top of the first page of the first thread!

I dont [sic] care what they think. Four derby games unbeaten' date=' with their squad getting more ravaged by the day theres [sic'] no reason why we should ever lose to them again. 24 would be nice.

Oh and their weird fetish with Freedom of Information requests continues unabated:

They can peddle away PB - however' date=' can anyone do a FOI request to the police and ask have Hearts paid up in full or are they in arrears ? If so, and if Hibs are paying on time, why are they allowing games to go ahead free gratis ? Again, only what I'm being told ![/quote']

I don't dirty myself on that site often, but it's almost always comedy gold.

Some amusing mumping on wibblewibble.net.

A couple of gems - and I didn't need to search for these, just picked a couple from the top of the first page of the first thread!

Oh and their weird fetish with Freedom of Information requests continues unabated:

I don't dirty myself on that site often, but it's almost always comedy gold.

You can just imagine them sitting in some bunker with tin foil hats on. :blink:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Actually eight times, since they closed down when Celtic nicked all their players and became Scottish football's first 'newco'! We won it in 1900/01, they won in 1901/02 and to this day it's still their ONLY triumph in the competition!

8 (EIGHT) Hobos, read 'em and weep.

Hearts Heritage

Actually eight times, since they closed down when Celtic nicked all their players and became Scottish football's first 'newco'! We won it in 1900/01, they won in 1901/02 and to this day it's still their ONLY triumph in the competition!

8 (EIGHT) Hobos, read 'em and weep.

Indeed we played a game vs 'Leith Hibernian'

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/189104112.html

Hearts field 2 First Xis on the same day. Hibernian had reorganised as '(Leith) Hibernian'. They have a home base at Hawkhill. They are not registered with SFA or EOSFA

Whilst technically correct if we followed that route we would have to change our badge to read 1876 or 1877 as Hearts went defunct in 1876-77 for about 9 months.

All football statisticians treat both HMFC and HFC as contiguous from their 'founding date'.

I've no seen you properly rant about hibs in ages.

Frankly, it's beautiful.

Since we ended them in May they've basically been an irrelevance to me.

But last night I was very, very drunk.

Since we ended them in May they've basically been an irrelevance to me.

But last night I was very, very drunk.

Now that's a coincidence, because that's exactly what you are to any well balanced and rational sound human being!

Archived