Syvian Place

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Took the daughter thro to the Sick Kids yesterday and when we were walking to the side entrance on Sylvian Place, no more than 10 metres from the door, we came across a backed up drain spewing out human excrement and toilet paper!I reported it at reception but when we came out a hour and a half later it was still pouring out and somebody had obviously walked thro it.

Now, this near to a hospital door in these days of MRSA, what are the chances of some of this getting trailed into the hospital? DISGUSTING!

Anyone in the area to have a nose(sic) to see if anythings been done?

:boak:

Stuart Lyon

Will have a look later -its not far from me. Did you get parked OK? Hope your daughter benefited from her appointment.

Doctor FinnBarr
Will have a look later -its not far from me. Did you get parked OK? Hope your daughter benefited from her appointment.

Ended up parking at the Riccarton park and ride, ?7 for the 3 of us to get all day tickets.

But no, she didn,t benefit apart from the fact shes got to have surgery on her hip next month and then crutches for the next 6 weeks! Thanks for asking tho,

;)

Stuart Lyon

I remembered your earlier thread about her diagnosis. Hope the surgery goes well.

Archived