USA Kickbackers

alwaysthereinspirit

Clocks Spring forward tonight.

so does that mean i wake up at 8.45 or 6.45 for the game that i thought was at 7.45?

Clocks Spring forward tonight.

Probably my favourite day of the year. Shouldn't be too long until the water is warm enough for the season-opening pool party at Peebo Towers. :)

alwaysthereinspirit

Probably my favourite day of the year. Shouldn't be too long until the water is warm enough for the season-opening pool party at Peebo Towers. :)

Lucky bar steward. My pool has a 4" ice topping and a fresh 12" of snow on the cover from yesterdays 1" - 3" coastal dusting.

F*****g weathermen.

alwaysthereinspirit

so does that mean i wake up at 8.45 or 6.45 for the game that i thought was at 7.45?

Still 7.45 but go by the cable box clock. They're always right. Micro waves and stoves dont count.

Still 7.45 but go by the cable box clock. They're always right. Micro waves and stoves dont count.

probably should change my phone clock etc now. Body will think its 6.45 thats too early for me!

probably should change my phone clock etc now. Body will think its 6.45 thats too early for me!

Poor show. It's a derby, FFS. I'm an hour behind. If I was back home, I'd be up aboot 7 to get out on the lash.

Poor show. It's a derby, FFS. I'm an hour behind. If I was back home, I'd be up aboot 7 to get out on the lash.

yeh i've got something on tonight which will mean i'm gonna be getting to bed around 4 after multiple bevvies and i didnt sleep last night soalready struggling. i'll be up tho! i remember last years new years derby i was on the aftershock by 9... goes well with your bacon sannies!

Lucky bar steward. My pool has a 4" ice topping and a fresh 12" of snow on the cover from yesterdays 1" - 3" coastal dusting.

F*****g weathermen.

Thats probably the 12" we were supposed to get on Wednesday when we got 2" at best.

Useless *******s.

Clarkserino

Sweet. Had it in my head the game was 12.15 UK time. So now finding out its 12.45 and the bonus of the clock change means 8.45 am for me in Ontario. Although I am losing an hour I suppose. Looking forward to the next few weeks of only 4 hours difference for KOs.

TyphoonJambo

So, let me get this straight, thats 7:45 here in Vegas. Do I try to do the strip all night then stagger into the Queen Vick for breckie and the match or do I have a sensible night and take it easy to make sure I make it. It's all so bloody confusing, might go up the Rio, smash in a witchdoctor (21 different shots of rum, served in a bowl of boiling liquid nitrogen)or two and try to make my mind up. Lifes a bitch and its not snowing here at all!!!!! smug

alwaysthereinspirit

So, let me get this straight, thats 7:45 here in Vegas. Do I try to do the strip all night then stagger into the Queen Vick for breckie and the match or do I have a sensible night and take it easy to make sure I make it. It's all so bloody confusing, might go up the Rio, smash in a witchdoctor (21 different shots of rum, served in a bowl of boiling liquid nitrogen)or two and try to make my mind up. Lifes a bitch and its not snowing here at all!!!!! smug

Won't be 7.45 in Vegas. Probably 5.45. 2 hour difference from east coast I think.

28 is my # on roulette.

Kick off is 7.45 central time, so that'll be 5.45 am in vegas.

You're in Vegas. What do you think?!

TyphoonJambo

Kick off is 7.45 central time, so that'll be 5.45 am in vegas.

Good point. so the whole night on 5 and 1 then pub for 5:45. sounds like a plan

Good point. so the whole night on 5 and 1 then pub for 5:45. sounds like a plan

Ha! Life's a bitch eh?!

Thanks for putting this thread up as I had my alarm set for 7:45 est. another hour in my scratcher won't do me any harm at all.

Any overseas Jambos heading out of Newark on Thursday for the final?

Archived