Ticket Office Tomorrow

Hannibal Lecter

Hannibal Lecter

Does anybody know if it is open tomorrow, and what times?

Decided last minute about going to the game tomorrow, and would obviously need to pick tickets up this late.

Cheers.

cantleyzonehmfc

i cannot believe they are not going to be open on a match day,i was going up to get a cpl of ticket but couldnt make it and was hoping to go up tomoz morning !

i cannot believe they are not going to be open on a match day,i was going up to get a cpl of ticket but couldnt make it and was hoping to go up tomoz morning !

Its a strange one and there may be a few people who might wake up tomorrow and think "feck it" im going but at the same time the tickets have been on sale for weeks.

Biffa Bacon

I'm sure you can buy online and print them off, certainly can for hearts games. Might be worth checking if this option is available.

Don't think you can print away tickets. Cup final next week and there closed.....

cantleyzonehmfc

yes ok but there will be many a fan who at the last min have managed to get time of work who would like to go or in my case im now having to take my wee girl as iv been let down for a baby sitter so im needing a child ticket...if anyone can help please let me know asap

cheers 1

Had hoped to pick up cup final tickets when up for the derby tomorrow. Bit of a missed opportunity for Hearts if they can't open for 2 or 3 hours.

I know folk who bought tickets late and didn't have time to pick them up. Apparently you can get re-prints from Easter Road tomorrow if you show the confirmation.

I know folk who bought tickets late and didn't have time to pick them up. Apparently you can get re-prints from Easter Road tomorrow if you show the confirmation.

So I've been told, not looking forward to stepping in the vermin ticket office! Any idea where it is!!??

Hannibal Lecter

Its a strange one and there may be a few people who might wake up tomorrow and think "feck it" im going but at the same time the tickets have been on sale for weeks.

That's fair enough but only discovered late on this afternoon I would be able to go and would never have been able to get to the ticket office in time this afternoon to collect tickets.

yes ok but there will be many a fan who at the last min have managed to get time of work who would like to go or in my case im now having to take my wee girl as iv been let down for a baby sitter so im needing a child ticket...if anyone can help please let me know asap

cheers 1

I agree mate but they may have took the attitude that they wont benefit financially by being open and most of the staff will be at the game.

I called today regarding changing my seat for next seasons season ticket, the guy said he wasn't able to do it at the moment. (Even after I asked could I not just buy the seat I want then let my seat go to GS)

But he said the ticket office was open tomorrow as its a match day, so pop in and they can do it in person.

My nephew found out he can go now. Too awaward to get to Tynnie then Easter Rd for him.,,

Website says t.o. open on matchdays, tomorrow is a match day. But does that just mean for home games hmmm

Hannibal Lecter

Website says t.o. open on matchdays, tomorrow is a match day. But does that just mean for home games hmmm

Think it is only home games as when you phone the number online and select opening hours for the ticket office it says home match days.

Can anyone confirm 100% if it's open or not tomorrow?

I would think unlikely. Might be worth asking on the club facebook page or sending them a tweet and someone itk might be able to reply

I would think unlikely. Might be worth asking on the club facebook page or sending them a tweet and someone itk might be able to reply

Will do, cheers.

tynie chris

I called today regarding changing my seat for next seasons season ticket, the guy said he wasn't able to do it at the moment. (Even after I asked could I not just buy the seat I want then let my seat go to GS)

But he said the ticket office was open tomorrow as its a match day, so pop in and they can do it in person.

Had no problem changing me and the lads season ticket over the phone yesterday, got the new seasons in the post this morning, pot luck really,who picks the phone up on the day.

Can't you print them off yourself from e-tickets? I thought you could....

Only home games

Had trouble before bought 2 season tickets over phone they said they would post em out every week for 4 weeks I called ticket office where's my season ticket kept saying sorry it was posted so I said f--- it went to ticket office and yes they had new season smart card in a box over phone said they would post it out ticket office say they don't arrrrrrr

Radioactive Mince

Had hoped to pick up cup final tickets when up for the derby tomorrow. Bit of a missed opportunity for Hearts if they can't open for 2 or 3 hours.

Totally agree.

Had hoped to buy final tickets for my kids today and hopefully swap my two adult tickets for seats beside them. I'm nightshift at the moment so not too important; I'll hopefully get a chance during the day tomorrow. Still a bit silly that a lot of fans are coming into town today for the derby anyway...

Lots of matches cancelled this morning due to the weather...

All the cash goes to Hibs, so other than the selling of final/season tickets, you can understand why they are not open, but surely they would have sold out the few remaining tickets!

so is there no way to buy tickets for today?

Only chance would be if we returned unsold tickets to hibs and they have them available for sale at hibs ticket office. I would think this unlikely but a call to their ticket office could be worth it just to see

Hannibal Lecter

so is there no way to buy tickets for today?

Would appear not, was trying late on yesterday to get some and couldn't :(

Archived