Can you swap/change seats after you purchase a season ticket.

Jambo-Chappy

Jambo-Chappy

Just wondered if you don't like your seat after purchasing it, can you move to another one. The last couple of home games have seen me wedged between two fat guys. Also at the Dundee game the guy next to me was the most negative person, slagging off the team etc after the first couple of minutes. Not much fun.

Yes you can!

You can purchase anyseat not belonging to a season ticket holder.

or

Wait intil the general sale and pick what you like.

Footballfirst

Buy your's or any other free seat at the moment, then go to the ticket office and swap your seat on or after 29th April, when any unsold existing ST seats are released.

Chaka Demus & pliers

In my experience it doesn't matter where you sit, there is always some annoying prick in the vicinity.

And no it's not me.

Tommy Wiseau

Just wondered if you don't like your seat after purchasing it, can you move to another one. The last couple of home games have seen me wedged between two fat guys. Also at the Dundee game the guy next to me was the most negative person, slagging off the team etc after the first couple of minutes. Not much fun.

Changing your seat at Tynie to avoid arseholes is kind of like changing your room in the Titanic to avoid drowning, but aye, you can. Done it before a couple of times and they just show you the available seats on the screen and you pick what you want. Balancing act if you're trying to get next to a mate or that, because timing is key - I moved from Section N the season we got booted out for the TV studio to sit with different folk, and I didn't time it right and ended up about 12 seats away from them, next to some old boy and his family :lol:

Jambo-Chappy

Thank you chaps. All is now good.

If the small planet who crashed and sat in the seat next to me at the Motherwell game coughing and spluttering and sharing everything from botulism to moon dust is reading this, I've nearly finished the course of antibiotics and my breathing is returning to normal again. If you're renewing your season ticket why not buy two, or lose 50 kilos....!

Where is the best place to sit at tyncastle thinking of changing my seat from the gorgie stand

Archived