Tickets sold

We_are_the_Hearts

last i heard there was a couple hundred left for the derby

The Ghost Of Ian Baird

Derby tickets .....a few hundred left as per official Hmfc twitter 17 hours ago.

Sexton Hardcastle

Notice Gregg Wallace is in town this weekend.

Chances of this man making an appearance at said game?

got my derby and cup final tickets today wasnt gona bother as would have rather went to a home game where we would have benefited from my cash but that thread with the vids of the hearts end at fester road dont know why any jambo wouldnt want to be there

Cup final next weekend. Not everyone has a lot of spare cash. So cup final it is...

loveofthegame

Poor. You always know things are bad when we are not selling out Fester.

Still, its people who don't go who have to feel the pain of not being there when they could have been if it is a cracker. One that springs to mind is Stampy game, we had a load of spare seats that day.

Barney Rubble

We should always sell out for Easter Road.

Dont see why we should , theres a lot of reasons for not buying a derby ticket this time , financially this week Hearts have cost me nearly 200 bucks in derby and cup final tickets , so i can appreciate why some might have to make a priority which game gets attended , money towards Hearts or money to hibs , its a no brainer like .

I really don't t understand why this hasn't sold out yet! However if its only a couple of hundred short it'll still be bedlam! I seriously can't wait till Sunday.

jamboblair17

Anyone going down to the ticket office today want to ask how many are left so we can get some sort of number rather than "a few hundred" can't beat awee count down thread to get all the folk sitting there pondering should i should i not go excited enough to go buy one.

Fozzyonthefence

I really don't t understand why this hasn't sold out yet! However if its only a couple of hundred short it'll still be bedlam! I seriously can't wait till Sunday.

It's because you told all the part-timers to gtf!

Sorry, think you were talking about the derby - I was talking about the final!

Lancashire_Lou

If I'd have known they were going on general sale earlier and hadn't have been sitting on my cup final money all bloody month I would have made arrangements to go.

Private Womble

Just purchased both my tickets for the derby and the final, little bit short on cash for beer but i can live with that.

Pathetic we haven't sold this out

It's no pathetic. I'm going cos I can afford to go to both the Hibs game & the cup final the following Sunday not everyone can & don't forget Mother's Day

we always take the piss out hibs for not selling out derbies but all of a sudden people think its ok if we dont. we should always sell out our end at easter road,

we always take the piss out hibs for not selling out derbies but all of a sudden people think its ok if we dont. we should always sell out our end at easter road,

We have a cup final the following week mind

It's hibs who pocket all the cash for the derby you know?

Who cares if its not totally sold out, we have eternal bragging rights anyway.

We have a cup final the following week mind

yes - both big games. team needs support in both games.

It's no pathetic. I'm going cos I can afford to go to both the Hibs game & the cup final the following Sunday not everyone can & don't forget Mother's Day

It's pathetic.

Mother's Day :rofl:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Is the ticket office open the morra? Just realised I forgot to pick up tickets :o

It's pathetic.

Mother's Day :rofl:

Pathetic but true very special day for some folk I'm made to believe

How many hobos were at killie last week? And we can't even sell out our end in our city....... Pathetic if we don't sell out this game

How many hobos were at killie last week? And we can't even sell out our end in our city....... Pathetic if we don't sell out this game

Yes it's terrible people are making financial decisions in a time of austerity.

It is not the fault of the fans that we have difficulty shifting these tickets.. many have decided any spare cash will go to the club and not to other clubs .. you see we want our club to survive and that is more important than posters like you who simply try to intimidate others into going by playing on their feelings of guilt.. of course you have your ticket ...don't you ?

I'd prefer they bought a ticket for next week than this weekend and many have made that choice so respect it and stop bleating on about other people who you have no idea of their circumstances or their finances.

There have been 3 home matches revently with a cup final next week and a semi final before that to pay for so please stop this 'you must go' or else you are letting down the club chat.

Randy Marsh

Just bought my brief from the ticket office the now. Still a healthy bundle of tickets for the top tier.

Yes it's terrible people are making financial decisions in a time of austerity.

It is not the fault of the fans that we have difficulty shifting these tickets.. many have decided any spare cash will go to the club and not to other clubs .. you see we want our club to survive and that is more important than posters like you who simply try to intimidate others into going by playing on their feelings of guilt.. of course you have your ticket ...don't you ?

I'd prefer they bought a ticket for next week than this weekend and many have made that choice so respect it and stop bleating on about other people who you have no idea of their circumstances or their finances.

There have been 3 home matches revently with a cup final next week and a semi final before that to pay for so please stop this 'you must go' or else you are letting down the club chat.

While I agree with the jist of your post,mate,I would think it rather worrying if it was the truth that some people would feel guilt about not going based on comments on a messageboard.

However,when you think about,most people won't give a tinker's cuss about any patheticesque comments on here because...em...it's ironic?

mulleted_jambo

Just back from the ticket office(collecting cup final tickets). It didn't look like there was a mad rush for tickets but asked the girl behind the counter how many we're left for Easter road. Sh said a couple of hundred in the top tier.

Hopefully shift them tomorrow.

Ordered flowers online this morning along with a card and baloon to be sent between 10am and 14.00 on Sunday....Job done!

Derby has fallen on Mothers day past 3 years thats no an excuse.

Pathetic but true very special day for some folk I'm made to believe

It's a con. You bash on with the pathetic excuses though :thumbsup:

Different Class

The extra 3500 Saints seats have been allocated to us apparently. Still think we could sell that out too especially if we beat the hobos.

Alwaysinourshadows

Hearts put on fb that there was a couple hundred tickets left for the derby 2 days ago, so either we haven't sold very many or hearts are talking shite

Gorgie_Rules

Hearts put on fb that there was a couple hundred tickets left for the derby 2 days ago, so either we haven't sold very many or hearts are talking shite

Said 'a few' hundred the other day which could have been anything from 300-900 really

Sadly my mother is no longer with us but she would realise a phone call more than suffices when it's Derby day immediately followed by Man U v. Chelsea.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Couldn't make it Tues or on Sunday, still have more Jambo credit than the muppets who think not going to a derby is a fail. Wager most are kiddies making the accusations with no responsibilities

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Sadly my mother is no longer with us but she would realise a phone call more than suffices when it's Derby day immediately followed by Man U v. Chelsea.

What if it broke your little girls heart the family weren't together for what is a special day for many families? We all live differently. Respect

We_are_the_Hearts

Couldn't make it Tues or on Sunday, still have more Jambo credit than the muppets who think not going to a derby is a fail. Wager most are kiddies making the accusations with no responsibilities

Any decent mum or partner would make sure their man was at the footy and do something else on Saturday,

The reason we haven't sold out is two fold initially McGlynn was in charge and that almost certainly meant defeat and I think many fans believe we will get beat this time round which in a way links back to mcglynn.

Regardless I am there as ever as you can't beat winning down there.....well except in a cup final

Just back from the ticket office(collecting cup final tickets). It didn't look like there was a mad rush for tickets but asked the girl behind the counter how many we're left for Easter road. Sh said a couple of hundred in the top tier.

Anyone interested in going will have their ticket by now :(

We_are_the_Hearts

The reason we haven't sold out is two fold initially McGlynn was in charge and that almost certainly meant defeat and I think many fans believe we will get beat this time round which in a way links back to mcglynn.

Regardless I am there as ever as you can't beat winning down there.....well except in a cup final

Exactly, if we were top of the league or it was a cup final folk wouldn't be finding these excuses

Exactly, if we were top of the league or it was a cup final folk wouldn't be finding these excuses

Can you not see the irony here though,mate.

It is BECAUSE of a Cup Final that some people,allegedly,are "finding these excuses".

The whole thread is built on sand anyway as theDunbar Rd end will be full,give or take a few seats.

Do we have these debates when we are away to Killie etc?

No,we don't,and I think we all know the reasons why!

Dont see why we should , theres a lot of reasons for not buying a derby ticket this time , financially this week Hearts have cost me nearly 200 bucks in derby and cup final tickets , so i can appreciate why some might have to make a priority which game gets attended , money towards Hearts or money to hibs , its a no brainer like .

Because it's a derby. We were debating whether or not we should get half the West for these games as well about 6 months ago FFS.

We sold out for the last two Derby games with a Euro trip and Christmas for people to pay for as well, so your cost theory doesn't work.

This is it. Folk complaining about not having enough loyalty points and missing games like this :vrface:

Folk don't seem to grasp the concept that it's the folk with the Loyalty Points who are not going. It's because these folk haven't taken up their option, that the "part timers" (I hate that expression!) are able to get tickets.

Full timers, part timers, ?ber fans, day trippers, it does not matter what the label is - we're all Hearts fans, and between us, we'll near as dammit sell out Easter Road, and Hampden.

:mellow:

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Thank god you reminded me PHEW, however im not sure at 75 she will be happy with the ticket though, think she may have preferred a bunch of flowers.

Barney Rubble

Because it's a derby. We were debating whether or not we should get half the West for these games as well about 6 months ago FFS.

We sold out for the last two Derby games with a Euro trip and Christmas for people to pay for as well, so your cost theory doesn't work.

This is it. Folk complaining about not having enough loyalty points and missing games like this :vrface:

The cost was just a part of a couple of reasons why our uptake was a bit slow this time around , the mcglynn effect being another , looks like we might get our end sold out after all so relax and enjoy the next 2 weekends !

gorgie rd eh11

Thank god you reminded me PHEW, however im not sure at 75 she will be happy with the ticket though, think she may have preferred a bunch of flowers.

:biggrin:

I won't be there and if there is 1 empty seat then i'll have the pleasure of knowing i've deprived them of ?28. So quite happy if it's not a sell out. :fing10:

Deans Jambo

"How many tickets left?" Must be the ticket office staffs equivalent of the taxi drivers favourite..."Busy tonight mate?" :D

Archived