Gibby Gladstone in today's Daily Record Hotline

Martin_T

More wisdom from the Tranent based Hibby in today's Daily Rantic:

"We should have won 10-0 :dribble: and not lost to that lot. But again the keeper cost us the points. He couldn't keep pigeons let alonge goal for the Hibees. I've been watching Hibs for 62 years and I haven't seen a keeper as bad as him in all that time. Andy Goram used to be worth 23 points a season, but Coco the clown is in danger of costing us that amount"

Oh....my......sides :4_1_72::4_1_72:

A few questions.....

Don't you need to have a shot on goal before you score one, let alone ten?

Worst keeper in 62 years, deary me was he facing the wrong way most of the time?

Did Hibs ever manage to achieve much more than 23 points during Goram's tenure at their club?

Drylaw Hearts

"We should have 10-0 :dribble: and not lost to that lot. But again the keeper cost us the points. He couldn't keep pigeons let alonge goal for the Hibees. I've been watching Hibs for 62 years and I haven't seen a keeper as bad as him in all that time. Andy Goram used to be worth 23 points a season, but Coco the clown is in danger of costing us that amount"

A few questions.....

Worst keeper in 62 years, deary me was he facing the wrong way most of the time?

Did Hibs ever manage to achieve much more than 23 points during Goram's tenure at their club?

They should get more that 1 goal awarded for the way they try and play the game.

It's only fair.

:ninja:

If Gibby thinks Ma-Kalamity is not better than McNeill or Zibby, I hope Faataleinen follows his advice for the next derby game. Ma-Ka took every cross comfortably and, apart from the goal and his impression of Kurskis with Miko's header, he is probably Hubs best keeper since Colgan who although nothing startling did not throw us any IIRC.

blondejamtart

Come on now guys, give Gibby a break - he's not only got being a Hibby to contend with, but he's from Tranent into the bargain! A double whammy! :rofl:

PS: No offence to any Tranent-based Jambos - I'm only joking, honestly! :whistling:

Even if Hibs had scored with every effort they had on goal (both the on and off target ones) and we'd missed with ever effort we had on goal (both on target, off target and on target fumbled in to the back of the net by something wearing a goalkeeper strip) - I still dont think Hibs would have won 10-0!!

What is it with all those hobo's.

gibby thinks they should have scored 10.

Ma-ka says he got fouled by velicka, even though velicka is 6 yards away, and murray reckons they were the better team over the 90 mins.

They hardly even got into our box.

hobo's , it was'nt the best of games but stop with the stupid statements and take the defeat because thats all you deserved.

maroonlegions
Someone needs to have a word with that old fool's doctor and get him off the methadone programme sharpish.

aye and back into work.;)

I think the Record Hotline are the only folk who answer his phone calls these days since the Samaritans started ignoring him :dribble:

"We should have won 10-0 :dribble: and not lost to that lot. But again the keeper cost us the points. He couldn't keep pigeons let alonge goal for the Hibees. I've been watching Hibs for 62 years and I haven't seen a keeper as bad as him in all that time. Andy Goram used to be worth 23 points a season, but Coco the clown is in danger of costing us that amount"

A few questions.....

The points you make are good but you spoiled it using these three words in the same sentence.

I think Gibbys marbles may have started to go. His statements have been getting more outrageous as time goes on.

looks like they started to go 62 years ago :confused:

Come on now guys, give Gibby a break - he's not only got being a Hibby to contend with, but he's from Tranent into the bargain! A double whammy! :rofl:

PS: No offence to any Tranent-based Jambos - I'm only joking, honestly! :whistling:

:dry:

Archived