Where to go from here?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Do we listen to Anthony Brown and Chick Young (and a few on here) and lower our expectations and just be glad to exist for the next few seasons or do we demand that we start actually playing to the standard that should accompany a club of our size, history, honour and pedigree?

No lowering of expectations for me chaps... Mine have just suddenly been raised exponentially.

Climbing the league and winning the wee cup, that's what we should be demanding out of the dying embers of this hugely disappointing shambles of a season.

HHGH

My expectation is for the team to play attacking football and a manager who is not too thick to keep on repeating the same simple mistakes every week. Everyone knows we'll be inconsistent with so many young players so we need a manager to inspire them, get the best out of them and make them look like a team. Not someone who hides behind them, plays them week after week out of position and runs them into the ground.

I think we have more chance of finishing higher up the league and winning the wee cup now. Under McGlynn we had absolutely no chance.

He was not a winner and his perplexed body language and inability to see what was happening around him and make any sort of changes until it was too late, cost him.

He just wasn't up to the job. It was too big for him.

Archived