Vote for Craig Gordon

h1ghlander

Therapist

Do you not think that it should be left to Sunderland fans to vote for their PotY? :rolleyes:

Gigolo-Aunt
Do you not think that it should be left to Sunderland fans to vote for their PotY? :rolleyes:

Correct.

I wish him all the best, but he has to stand on his own two feet when it comes to voting for Sunderlands player of the year.

Would be pretty pathetic IMO if Hearts fans rigged the vote.

Correct.

I wish him all the best, but he has to stand on his own two feet when it comes to voting for Sunderlands player of the year.

Would be pretty pathetic IMO if Hearts fans rigged the vote.

I have to agree :o

I think it should be left to sunderland fans too.

Since their my 'second team' i cast my vote though.

Gordon is lagging quite a bit behind but both Jones and Collins have been immense this season so you can't really complain.

Jones hasn't scored loads of goals but he is one of the main reasons sunderland are staying up. his workrate off the ball and what he does for the team is second to none.

Rudolf's Mate

My immediate thought was to get him the award however after reading the other comments I quickly agreed that it should be left to the Sunderland fans....... After all it would be like having the hobo's take over our vote and pick clum!

I think the words "school kid" under your user name say's it all.

reserve team fits you quite well too.....

Pants Shaton
My immediate thought was to get him the award however after reading the other comments I quickly agreed that it should be left to the Sunderland fans....... After all it would be like having the hobo's take over our vote and pick clum!

Are you suggesting Craig Gordon is Sunderland's worst player?

speedbump

Indded, I got my e-mail from Roy keane this morning on the very subject:eek::eek:

Therapist
Indded, I got my e-mail from Roy keane this morning on the very subject:eek::eek:

You mix in serious circles. George Foulkes and now Roy Keane. :eek: :eek:

speedbump
You mix in serious circles. George Foulkes and now Roy Keane. :eek: :eek:

Oh aye, well conected.

jambostuart
reserve team fits you quite well too.....

And how fitting is "eats babies" for you?:rolleyes:

Millfield_Mackem

As a poster has said Jones and Collins have been immense this season. Gordon has been good lately, because of our improved defence. He doesn't deserve to be POTS.

Frankenstein Jambo.
As a poster has said Jones and Collins have been immense this season. Gordon has been good lately, because of our improved defence. He doesn't deserve to be POTS.

Sunderland have always been my favourite Premership team. Is Gordon rated by the rest of the support and do they think he's justified his price-tag?

Very tempting of course, but I won't be voting on their poll. Their fans wouldn't like it much and it would be horrible for Craig if anyone was to suggest that he only made it to 4th place (or better) because of us. He's doing fine without Jambo intervention, I'm sure he's very chuffed with his current position anyway.

speedbump

It won't be Paul McShane though:mad::mad:

Millfield_Mackem
Sunderland have always been my favourite Premership team. Is Gordon rated by the rest of the support and do they think he's justified his price-tag?

Nice to see we are on the hearts ( See what i did there ;) ) of others.

Gordon had his doubters at the beginning of the season, but ever since Jonny Evans, who is immense, he's confidence has risen ten fold.

Most people i know rate Gordon. He's a cracking keeper.

Nice to see we are on the hearts ( See what i did there ;) ) of others.

Gordon had his doubters at the beginning of the season, but ever since Jonny Evans, who is immense, he's confidence has risen ten fold.

Most people i know rate Gordon. He's a cracking keeper.

I was down at the Boro game last weekend and everyone i spoke to was impressed with him.

Millfield_Mackem
I was down at the Boro game last weekend and everyone i spoke to was impressed with him.

Enjoy the game?

We get some right *******s who havn't a clue what they are on about, who slate Gordon. Us lot who have a clue, rate him highly.

Enjoy the game?

We get some right *******s who havn't a clue what they are on about, who slate Gordon. Us lot who have a clue, rate him highly.

I did yeah,both teams and the ref didnt perform great,which is typical in most derbies where theres lots at stake,but the atmosphere,stadium etc were superb and also ?1.29 a pint in centre of town a bonus.

On the subject of Gordon most were unsure at first but realise now they have a right good prospect there.

Millfield_Mackem
I did yeah,both teams and the ref didnt perform great,which is typical in most derbies where theres lots at stake,but the atmosphere,stadium etc were superb and also ?1.29 a pint in centre of town a bonus.

On the subject of Gordon most were unsure at first but realise now they have a right good prospect there.

Gordon looked excellent on Saturday i thought. The cross in the final seconds in which he collected with ease, was a huge relief.

Hopefully he will be a top keeper with us.

Archived