West Ham vs Spurs

Budgie.

Cairneyhill Jambo

Guy is a machine! :)

Apart from the goal, Bale has been honking tonight.

I can't believe some folk rate him as if he is the new Messi.

Who's better, big Michael Ngoo or ?35m rated Andy Carroll? Ngoo any day of the week for me.

:lol: a ridiculous statement

Jaaskelainen's having the game of his life.

Terrible keeper playing a blinder. Matt Taylor abysmal player. Please take Bale off Mr Villas Boas.

:lol: a ridiculous statement

True, it is a bit ridiculous!! But, to be fair, I'm just highlighting the fact that Carroll was bought for an absolutely ridiculous price and hasn't really done anything since his move from Newcastle (and I accept injury played a part in this) whereas Michael Ngoo is probably rated at a fraction of the price yet could probably do a fairly reasonable job in the EPL given time. Not the fairest comparison but I just thought I'd throw that one out there! :)

Apart from the goal, Bale has been honking tonight.

I can't believe some folk rate him as if he is the new Messi.

:smuggy:

:bale:

Sore one but what a strike. Decent performance from the Irons but so fragile when in the lead still. Never look comfortable like they've forgotten how to win a game. Still think there are 3 worse teams in the Prem mind. Need to start winning games though.

Sore one but what a strike. Decent performance from the Irons but so fragile when in the lead still. Never look comfortable like they've forgotten how to win a game. Still think there are 3 worse teams in the Prem mind. Need to start winning games though.

I'm not so sure there are 3 worse teams tbh. I really think West Ham are going to keep on sliding down the table.

I'm not so sure there are 3 worse teams tbh. I really think West Ham are going to keep on sliding down the table.

I think QPR and Reading are away. What worries me is one team always escapes and someone comes down like a lead balloon. We're starting to look like the balloon. I'm just hoping Villa continue to struggle.

Franklin Delano Bluth

'Its not about me, its about the team'

LEAVE IT YEAH. It's all about you, Gareth <3

Tha'ts the difference between an "average" player and a "world class" player, having not such a great game and still producing something special and becoming the match winner

Archived