Monday

Makween

Is it a bank holiday? I want to know so I can find out if I've got the day off or not.

Sexton Hardcastle

yea it is i think. Im in the same boat but found out i have to "take it off" as its not a block holiday. Think il comin in on monday be the only chump here and sit on the internet all day !

yea it is i think. Im in the same boat but found out i have to "take it off" as its not a block holiday. Think il comin in on monday be the only chump here and sit on the internet all day !

Used to be able to float holidays at my old work, but can't any more. :sad:

I'd actually rather just go in and take the time off at a time when I actually need it.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Makween - I noticed that your work for HBOS on another thread. If so , you are on holiday on Monday.

First (5th) and last (26th) Mondays in May are holidays every year.

:)

Miller Jambo 60
Is it a bank holiday? I want to know so I can find out if I've got the day off or not.

Yes it is but you will work

Makween - I noticed that your work for HBOS on another thread. If so , you are on holiday on Monday.

First (5th) and last (26th) Mondays in May are holidays every year.

Cheers. :)

That's what I thought, but I've been off work so wasn't able to check with anyone.

Walter Payton

It is, but you can claim double time and take a day in lieu if you work it- think you can even get triple time if you don't take the day in lieu. Monday's going to be the first bank holiday I've taken off in a long time!

Commander Harris
Why not ask at work?

Cheers. :)

That's what I thought, but I've been off work so wasn't able to check with anyone.

It is, but you can claim double time and take a day in lieu if you work it- think you can even get triple time if you don't take the day in lieu. Monday's going to be the first bank holiday I've taken off in a long time!

Don't think I'm able to float holidays now. Used to be able to, was brilliant going in and just *****ing around on the internet all day. :sad:

Why not ask at work?

I was off for two weeks on sick leave, then back last week and off again this week on annual leave. In the one week that I was back, I didn't think to bring it up. I hope that's okay.

Archived