Train Tickets to Aberdeen....

RoyCropper

Looking to find cheapish train tickets from Edinburgh to Aberdeen on 3rd of March.

Cheapest i can see is ?27 which is expensive for a single. Looking to leave around lunchtime?

Anyone offer any help or have i left it too late?

Thanks.

If you haven't already then try redspottedhanky.com - usually find some cheaper prices there.

In saying that, ?27 seems cheaper than what I've seen for Aberdeen tickets. They can be ridiculously expensive if booked less than 2 weeks in advance.

Get the megabus with the rest of the scaffs if you're too tight to pay ?27. Sounds like you've been living up there too long.

Trains in the UK are an absolute joke. Heading down to Liverpool for a weekend in August and coming home on the Sunday. Train!!!! Bus to Warrington, train to Manchester, train to York then train home to Edinburgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I say a feckin joke of a network.

If you haven't already then try redspottedhanky.com - usually find some cheaper prices there.

In saying that, ?27 seems cheaper than what I've seen for Aberdeen tickets. They can be ridiculously expensive if booked less than 2 weeks in advance.

Thanks for the tip

Heading to London in April and got much cheaper tickets on this site :thumbsup: and an underground card aswell.

Trains in the UK are an absolute joke. Heading down to Liverpool for a weekend in August and coming home on the Sunday. Train!!!! Bus to Warrington, train to Manchester, train to York then train home to Edinburgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I say a feckin joke of a network.

Good old network rail doing weekend maintenance to keep the fragile infrastructure working. The moral of the story is don't travel on a Saturday or Sunday. That route home is a joke though. Whilst you're not, you should be entitled to a refund for your return and the chance to find a different way home.

Archived