Some General Advice re Vitamin Pills and Microwaves

Mr Nobody

Mr Nobody

Guys,

Hoping you can help me. I have taken the day off work, my wife is at work, my eldest at school at my 2 yo is at home with me. Somehow we have had a couple of situations arise and would like some advice:-

Childrens Vitamin Tablets - If say, for example, my 2 yo managed to drag a chair to the bunker climb the bunker grab some vitamin tablets and eat half a dozen when it says on the packet one a day what is the likely outcome going to be? Will he just be pumped up for a bit or what?

Microwaves - If the said child also managed to mess around with the microwave and start it with nothing inside bar some kitchen roll and a microwave lid and started it for such a length of time that said items caught fire would it still be safe to use the microwave afterwards?

Really appreciate your advice as I need to put as positive a spin on this incident as I can with the missus when she gets home.

Thanks

Boaby Ewing
Guys,

Hoping you can help me. I have taken the day off work, my wife is at work, my eldest at school at my 2 yo is at home with me. Somehow we have had a couple of situations arise and would like some advice:-

Childrens Vitamin Tablets - If say, for example, my 2 yo managed to drag a chair to the bunker climb the bunker grab some vitamin tablets and eat half a dozen when it says on the packet one a day what is the likely outcome going to be? Will he just be pumped up for a bit or what?

Microwaves - If the said child also managed to mess around with the microwave and start it with nothing inside bar some kitchen roll and a microwave lid and started it for such a length of time that said items caught fire would it still be safe to use the microwave afterwards?

Really appreciate your advice as I need to put as positive a spin on this incident as I can with the missus when she gets home.

Thanks

1. Slim chance of immediate death, high chance of pee that reeks of Sugar Puffs.

2. Stick a fork in the microwave on full power for three minutes to check.

Dave your wrong with the microwave

a small bowl of petrol is better ;)

Mr Nobody

OK,

So I can deny all knowledge of 1 but might have to come clean about a fire in the microwave then.

seriously just give your microwave a good clean and to check it is working i would put a small bowl of water in it and watch it, only put it on for 30 seconds or something like that

Archived