How would you rate SPL managers?

The Comedian

Who would be 1-12 in your opinion? I've roughly worked this out looking at potential, accomplishment and stature in the game in relation to McGlynn and where I think he is placed.

1. Neil Lennon - Sadly he's doing well, boosted by their performances in Europe and signings.

2. Craig Brown - He's old granted but did well at Motherwell and has managed at a level the rest never will.

3. Derek Adams - Won two leagues. One up against McGlynn and reached SC final. At least a decade younger too.

4. Kenny Shiels - Doing well at a club losing it's best players, has won the League Cup. Pished on McGlynn today.

5. Terry Butcher - Has ICT flying, knocked back a move south and won the First up against McGlynn.

6. Stuart McCall - Doing a steady job at Motherwell. Made it to the CL last season. Regularly up there.

7. Jackie McNamara - Headhunted from Partick for a SPL job, superb playing career and over a decade younger.

8. Pat Fenlon - Has Hibs picking up (Just) after winning trophies regularly in Ireland.

9. Danny Lennon - Back to back promotions with Cowden. Steady at St Mirren and in a LCF against us. Will fancy his chances against McGlynn.

10.John McGlynn - Reached LCF and produced two good performances against Liverpool.

11.Steve Lomas - First managerial job, nothing to shout about as of yet. Borderline pish and a total bam.

12. Barry Smith - Hard to judge.

I'd say John McGlynn is a better manager than two of his comrades and worse than 9 others. He's the 3rd worst manager for IMO the second best club. We are sitting in 3rd bottom which is about his level. It's not good enough.

I know there are many variables here so I've went for a overall picture without being ridiculous.

How do you see it?

telford_jambo84

I would take Steve lomas ahead or pathetic excuse for a manager - he is an arsehole of ask but is a decent SPL manager.

Archived