Betting Acoounts

duckandcover

duckandcover

I recently opened up a number of betting accounts but soon after realised i was losing far too much sitting at work. To cut a long story short I closed the betting account on monday after quite a substantial loss. To my surprise and somewhat relieve I checked my bank account today and realised that the money I lost on Monday had not been taking out of my account. I swiftly went into the bank and withdrew all my money. Do you think it will come back to bite me in the @rse or have I had a lucky escape?

Nucky Thompson
I recently opened up a number of betting accounts but soon after realised i was losing far too much sitting at work. To cut a long story short I closed the betting account on monday after quite a substantial loss. To my surprise and somewhat relieve I checked my bank account today and realised that the money I lost on Monday had not been taking out of my account. I swiftly went into the bank and withdrew all my money. Do you think it will come back to bite me in the @rse or have I had a lucky escape?
It will probably come out of your account and you'll be overdrawn:cool: You'll need to close your bank account but the bank will still chase you.

Sexton Hardcastle

had a similar thing when i boughta strip from subside sports. the money came off and then went back in a day later. presuming the order had been canceld for whatever reasson. me trying to get one over the bank( for once) emptie my account( about 50 quid) but then the money came off cost me losts more in charges. School Boy Error!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

They will take it regardless mate!

Now you will probably owe the bank the money and your credit will be fecked.

Archived