Todays other matches

:shitwine:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Apart from us, Sheep v St Mirren & Killie v Motherwell.

Cheers. Chance to go one point behind the vermin isn't it? :)

The boy Rogic looks a decent player, sadly.

If Craigan calls Miku Michu one more time I might have to buy a new telly.

SmokeyHMFC1994

I know commentators are supposed to describe the action but Craigan is taking the piss,he talks way to fast and with that accent too.

:facepalm:

Gareth 'splash' Bale on song is a terrific player and seems to be maturing well... won't be long until Madrid or Barcelona come calling never mind Manchester United or Manchester City

1-1 Gouffran, deflected. Newcastle look a lot better going forward now with Sissoko, Gouffran and Cisse.

Great header from Gina Gershon.

The cross from McGeoch was excellent.

Better watch what you're saying Kirky. I was pulled up on here a couple of weeks ago for praising a celtic goal (said something like "great counter attack"). Doesn't make you a Hearts fan apparently. :(

1-1 Newcastle.

Better watch what you're saying Kirky. I was pulled up on here a couple of weeks ago for praising a celtic goal (said something like "great counter attack"). Doesn't make you a Hearts fan apparently. :(

1-1 Newcastle.

As a fan of football, I'm always willing to accept when a goal is of good quality - even if it involves a team I truly, truly despise.

Celtic fans genuinely think they're going to Wembley :vrface:

I hope Juventus absolutely destroy them on Tuesday, and there's a Typhoid outbreak in the home end.

Celtic fans genuinely think they're going to Wembley :vrface:

I hope Juventus absolutely destroy them on Tuesday, and there's a Typhoid outbreak in the home end.

In complete agreement, although I would prefer ebola :)

SmokeyHMFC1994

Lewis Holtby looks a right neat and tidy player,spurs really do have a good young side.

Archived