This'll be my first cup final

Eckauskas

Without Rudi Skacel :sob:

Anyone ken if he plans to be in attendance? It just wouldn't be the same without him.

I think the Club should invite him to be the mascot. Imagine the looks from the St Liedown players when Rudi, in a cup final strip, is there in the tunnel ready to run out. They'll be quaking in their boots as the re-check the team sheet!

Sit Rudolf Of Tynie

I think the Club should invite him to be the mascot. Imagine the looks from the St Liedown players when Rudi, in a cup final strip, is there in the tunnel ready to run out. They'll be quaking in their boots as the re-check the team sheet!

haha i just got a wee mental image of the great one walking out hand in hand with Webby then blasting shots into Jamie Mac, that would be priceless!!!

This'll be my 6th cup final :verysmug:

Seen us win 3 out of 5 so far.

4 out of 6 would be tremendous!!

Get Rudi out at full time with his maroon and white wig on if we win.

This will be my 5th....have never seen the team I was supporting that day lose.

:pleasing:

First one was 1994 Coca Cola Cup Final when I was 8, first ever match!

4th final for me, sitting with 2 wins ('06 and '51, I mean '12 :smuggy: ) and a defeat ('96 League Cup) so far.

We_are_the_Hearts

This'll be my 7th - I'm currently on 3 wins (1998, 2006 and 2012) and 3 defeats (1986, 1996 and 1996 LC)

THIS

4th cup final for me, my first two were the two 1996 finals against Rangers, the 3rd one in May made up for both of them. Missed 98 and 06 :(

Snake Plissken

I'm stuck on two :sob:

May 1998, May 2006 :jjyay:

I go abroad for one year and Hearts make two cup finals :seething:

Expert on the subject

Not supporting der hun were you ?

I'll be raging if Rudi's in the crowd - where'd he get all those 4 loyalty points from - I've been going since 19 canteen never missed a match up until 14 seasons ago, spent millions on Hearts over the years, got a tattoo and everything - I tell you if he gets a ticket and I dont I wont be back !!!! :cool4:

This will be my 3rd Cup Final, my 5th time at Hampden, I've never seen Hearts lose at Hampden, 2006 Semi and Final, 2012 Semi and Final, 2013 LC Final...

:yas:

Can't wait for it. 2 in 10 months is good going. Shame we lost the chance to make it 3 in a year :(

This will be my 3rd Cup Final, my 5th time at Hampden, I've never seen Hearts lose at Hampden, 2006 Semi and Final, 2012 Semi and Final, 2013 LC Final...

It's a sad day that posts like this make me feel old :sob:

My Hampden record is P6 W3 (2006 SC Semi + Final, 2012 SC Final) D0 L3 (SC Semi against Airdrie, maybe '94?; SC Semi against Celtic in 2005, LC Semi against Rangers in 2008)

Final number 5 for me, currently on 3 wins (1998, 2006, 2012) and 1 loss (1996).

First wee cup final though.

Victor Meldrew

My Hampden Record isn't great, but is getting better: P.12, W5, D1, L6.

Defeats: Aberdeen in 86 (F); Celtic 88 (SF); Rangers 88 (LCSF); Airdrie (SF x2) and Rangers 96 (F)

Draw: Airdrie

Wins: Aberdeen 96 (SF); Hibs 06 (SF); Gretna 06 (F); Celtic 12 (SF); Hibs 12 (F)

We've won the last 4 I've seen there though.

This'll be my 7th - I'm currently on 3 wins (1998, 2006 and 2012) and 3 defeats (1986, 1996 and 1996 LC)

My eighth. The six you mention and the tenants soccer sixes final at ingleston.

Yes it counts!!!!

. Same. Tho I have been to another 2 cup finals not involving Hearts in 97 and 2010.

I'll be raging if Rudi's in the crowd - where'd he get all those 4 loyalty points from - I've been going since 19 canteen never missed a match up until 14 seasons ago, spent millions on Hearts over the years, got a tattoo and everything - I tell you if he gets a ticket and I dont I wont be back !!!! :cool4:

. Calm down he would have bought a ticket for the Killie game....

My daughter has a 100% record at Hampden.

She's coming again.

My record isn't as good. But there was a time I thought I'd never see us win anything.

Glad that's over.

Goldstone Wonder

THIS

Same here this is the tie breaker I guess.

All of the above.

. Calm down he would have bought a ticket for the Killie game....

I tell you what he better - I'll hunt the whole of tynie for him and check his receipt disgrace these free loaders turning up for the big games :10800:

Matthew Le Tissier

My 3rd final with Hearts (1998/2012) 3rd time at Hampden aswell. Cellick semi and hibs final.

7th cup final for me.

Looking back, I can think of at least another seven finals that we should have been in during this time.

1987 Scottish Cup semi-final loss versus St.Mirren

1988 Scottish Cup semi-final loss versus Celtic ( 1 up with 4 mins to go )

Two Scottish Cup semi-final defeats to Airdrie

League Cup semi-final defeats to St.Johnstone, Motherwell & St.Mirren

Given that it would always be highly unlikely to get it all your own way, it's maybe more realistic to say that we should have won 3 or 4 of those 7. So this could easily have been the 10th or 11th cup final.

We have of course won a few semi-finals that could have gone the other way.

Seeing as I've never been to our last three finals and iv never been present when we've lost then I think I should be the mascot. No ******* danger we're losing to these dirty cheating west coast ****s. I honestly don't think I could look forward to beating a non OF/Hubs team more than that shower of rancid

Seeing as I've never been to our last three finals and iv never been present when we've lost then I think I should be the mascot. No ******* danger we're losing to these dirty cheating west coast ****s. I honestly don't think I could look forward to beating a non OF/Hubs team more than that shower of rancid

:facepalm:

Should read "been to" not "never been to"

I am now starting to feel old

Big cup: 68, 76, 86, 96, 98, 06 and 5-1

Wee cup: 97

Will be my ninth, 3 out of 8 wins.

Prob my brothers tenth, he'll be 4 out 9.

Without checking, was that Raith's year?

Without Rudi Skacel :sob:

Anyone ken if he plans to be in attendance? It just wouldn't be the same without him.

I've been to three without him already. The first was a disaster, the second ultimately disappointing but a source of much pride, and the third was, and still is, my top highlight as a jambo! It'll be fine without him..... as long as we win!

Without checking, was that Raith's year?

Sure was.

That game is also included in my other stat of never seeing a team lose on penalties!

7th for me as well. Same as everyone else, 3 x wins, 3 x defeats.

Please make it lucky number 7 with a win. :)

letsmakesomenoise

It's a sad day that posts like this make me feel old :sob:

My Hampden record is P6 W3 (2006 SC Semi + Final, 2012 SC Final) D0 L3 (SC Semi against Airdrie, maybe '94?; SC Semi against Celtic in 2005, LC Semi against Rangers in 2008)

Jeezo. I'd forgotten (banished it from my mind) about the LC semi against Rangers in 2008! Good ole Barry playing basketball!

Gregory House M.D.

3rd time I'll attend a final. 100% winning record having sat in both the East and West stands so not worried about being in the East if indeed we are.

4th Cup final I've watched (well remember watching). 100% winning record.

7th trip to Hampden- Won 4 lost 2.

Cup Final number 6 for me.

The first 2 (both '96 finals against the Huns) cut me deep :sob:

The other 3 were the best days of my life :jjyay:

Archived