'That' thread on H1b5.canae put the ball in our net

i8hibsh

:facepalm:

:vrface:

About 7,500 replies and they all now have the taxman cartoon man as their avatar. This thread is literally keeping these amoebas alive.Everyday they post the Ukio Bankas share price and jerk each other off to the prospect of our impending doom. Seriously, I mean just seriously.

:vrface:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

About 7,500 replies and they all now have the taxman cartoon man as their avatar. This thread is literally keeping these amoebas alive.Everyday they post the Ukio Bankas share price and jerk each other off to the prospect of our impending doom. Seriously, I mean just seriously

Some of your threads are a lot worse IMO.

:curtain:

Some of your threads are a lot worse IMO.

:curtain:

Ouch.

In all seriousness my threads are all in good jest.

Tbf, they've been doing that chat for years now.

It's just that they've amalgamated all the chat since November into one thread. Which unbelievably, makes them look stupider than before.

:lol:

It's all they got.

It's pathetic.

If they had any integrity they'd want us around purely because it'd give them a chance to avoid a reputation for always having been the second best team in Edinburgh whilst we were around. They obviously can't see this changing in the near future so they're hoping we'll disappear. What a sporting lot.

It's generally accepted that Hibernian FC and their fans are among the biggest LOSERS in world sport.

I have no idea why they keep feeling the need to prove it.

They're still harping on about cup cheating...

http://www.hibs.net/...nded-15-08-2010

Arseholes.

A match that didn't involve them.

A competition that doesn't involve them.

A player that doesn't involve them.

It's comical but something you would fully expect from them..

They don't seem to understand we did everything correctly when it came to this issue.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Desperate thread over the way. I tend to agree there was a cover up. I think we should join the clamour for heads to roll since we are absolutely and unequivocally In the clear.

Another freedom of information request????? Do these people really have nothing else going on in their lives? Tragic, truly tragic!

Generic Username

I hope that the response to one of these freedom of information requests is a parcel full of used arse paper.

The People's Chimp

What is most alarming about that thread is that not one single poster has appeared to say "hold on a minute lads..."

King of the North

He wrote this in his request to the FA.

"... A list off all the players suspended in that match."

I'll bet that was treated with hand wringing seriousness.

Off.

Effing OFF. With two effing effs. What an effing ring piece.

Thick people shouldn't be allowed to have the Internet.

Generic Username

Imagine spending an evening in the boozer with two or three of those whoppers. Watching them get more and more irate about the whole thing, until eventually, hopefully, they keel over kack it.

What is most alarming about that thread is that not one single poster has appeared to say "hold on a minute lads..."

Yip, i like the 'i used to think this was nonsense, but when the facts are staring you in the face' style response.

"Not paid much attention to the Danny Wilson suspension claims - until now.

The English FAs response is peculiar. Does stink of a cover up."

The People's Chimp

The English FA's response actually stinks of the .net OP having dreamt the whole thing up from his bedsit tbh.

But yeah, the "I can't ignore the weight of the evidence as it stacks up" posts are gold.

My very good Hibee friend deleted me off facebook as he couldn't cope with the constant 5-1 pictures.

:pleasing:

Imagine spending an evening in the boozer with two or three of those whoppers. Watching them get more and more irate about the whole thing, until eventually, hopefully, they keel over kack it.

I don't believe for a second any of those wallopers spend anytime outside of their bedrooms never mind a boozer!

Malcolm Tucker

I work with fans of Aberdeen, Celtic, Rangers, Dundee Utd, Greenock Morton, Patrick Thistle. They're all good lads, into winding each other up etc. Usual patter.

Anyway, I was in work reading the Danny Wilson thread they have, ending myself with laughter. They asked what it was so I showed them.

It's not only us who think they're totally deluded, put it that way.

"They're like an average boxer who has ended up brain dead" was my favourite remark.

Gregory House M.D.

They're absolutely raging on the Financial meltdown thread that JKB doesn't have a thread about UB shares plummeting.

Good news for Vlad though as the Hibernian Reverse Midas Touch has been put on it with one stating he wouldn't be surprised if the bank went bust in the coming days then adding he "doesn't know what it would mean to Hearts". Bad news, Leithiopian, it means **** all to Hearts as we fund and run ourselves and have no ties to Ukio Bankas.

Balgreenjambo

One of them describes the F.A's response and supposed cover up is compared to watergate and it will be ok cause we will get caught in the end !!!!!!!!!!!

Are these people for real.

Watergate !!!!!

maroonlegions

So despite clarification from official bodies like the FA and SPL and Liverpool that Wilson WAS cleared to play in the semi they still think he was not and are going further with a "cover up" justification to keep their thread going, seems desperation is afoot and rampant from those hobos trying to save face,"it could only happen in America" is a saying we all know but know we have "it could only happen in hoboland".Can their desperation and pain get any deeper, the lunatics are truly taking over the asylum that is rodgered5-1.net.

Captain Price

I love how all of them "hate" us.

The thing is, I don't hate Hibs at all.

I feel sorry for them.

Archived