colin nish (wee team) and biased ref shocker

Perth to Paisley

Thought it would be Dougal, they really hate Dougal. He's their version of McDonald although I don't think Dougal is actually a Hearts fan.

Nucky Thompson

I like Dougal:) I wonder what the stats are for him sending Hobos off, must be really high:p

OmiyaHearts

Stuart Dougal is definitely a Hearts fan. And a decent guy also, he's a close friend of one of my friends.

I believe the standard of reffing in scotland is poor due the fact the guys are all part time. Though the standard set by Dougal at Pittodrie was excellent - anyone speaks back to a ref should get carded.

MackaysCentreSpot

The former Kilmarnock forward refused to divulge the exact nature of the exchange between himself and the whistler but believes he was harshly treated.

Says it all really. If he felt so harshly treated he should have come out and stated what was said by Dougal.

No bottle Nish

DuffJimmy1875
Stuart Dougal is definitely a Hearts fan. And a decent guy also, he's a close friend of one of my friends.

I believe the standard of reffing in scotland is poor due the fact the guys are all part time. Though the standard set by Dougal at Pittodrie was excellent - anyone speaks back to a ref should get carded.

I agree absolutely, but it's the manner in which it's applied that is irksome. Barry Fergushun would barely get on the pitch if this rule was applied unilaterally!!!

I'm sure Nish did say something totally out of turn and fell into Dougal's trap. His track record at questionable straight reds for Hibs players is...... errrrr ...... "commendable" from a Jambo point of view, and I don't take the standpoint that he's overtly biased, just a petty, officious "Hitler in training".

Still, for all his faults, he's not Charlie ****ing Richmond :evilno:

maroonlegions

GREETING FACED BARINS, WHO CANNAE TAKE THE FACT THAT THEIR FLAIR MYTH IS GOING DOON THE TOILET PAN.Loving it.:107years::107years:

colinmaroon

I was going to say, what a shame that they have two players sent off just before their due to play Rangers!!!

But, yon right back - well, I reckon that goes in Hibs' favour rather than against them!!!

PS Is Dougal not the ref that Elvis said he couldn't have any "banter" with? (i.e. Give any lip to!)

Brilliant. He certainly has been given a few derby games in his time. Maybe those referees aren't so bad after all. :rolleyes:

alwaysthereinspirit
The former Kilmarnock forward refused to divulge the exact nature of the exchange between himself and the whistler but believes he was harshly treated.

Says it all really. If he felt so harshly treated he should have come out and stated what was said by Dougal.

No bottle Nish

He probably just asked him how his life had changed since he came out off the closet and are you bummin' that you now know that flair football was all a myth. Nothing to get red carded over.

Drylaw Hearts

Does calling a Ref a "feckin fud" not once but twice constitute a Red Card ?

I think it does.

alwaysthereinspirit
Does calling a Ref a "feckin fud" not once but twice constitute a Red Card ?

I think it does.

Obviously didn't go to the George Best school of ref abuse.

"Ref what happens if I call you a stupid blind bar steward"

"I'll have to send you off"

"What if I just think you're a stupid blind bar steward"

"Cant send you off for thinking something"

"Then I think you're a stupid blind bar steward"

Archived