Tonight

Jambo Stevie

Heard from a decent source Gogsi Smiths starting with Ngoo tonight, also mcgowan in from the start,

Pleasing if he goes with Ngoo and Smith i think it could be an interesting partnership!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Heard from a decent source Gogsi Smiths starting with Ngoo tonight, also mcgowan in from the start,

Pleasing if he goes with Ngoo and Smith i think it could be an interesting partnership!

Smiths out with a virus apparently.

:unsure:

Its a chap on twitter he posted a big shout to to jamie walker other day saying goodluck and tagged holty and mullen with him, hes done similar today and added smith so made me think! well i hope hes not virussed i like the lad, hes down to earth aswell. Ah well could be worse we could have Colin Nish as our focal point!

Its a chap on twitter he posted a big shout to to jamie walker other day saying goodluck and tagged holty and mullen with him, hes done similar today and added smith so made me think! well i hope hes not virussed i like the lad, hes down to earth aswell. Ah well could be worse we could have Colin Nish as our focal point!

He also tagged Paterson on Saturday IIRC.

1 - Howd you know its same person? 2- No he didnt lol.

Apologies then but someone posted something very on Saturday but it also included Paterson.

Goggzy is in his bed ill. So no danger he is playing.

Hopefully it's Sutton and Ngoo, 4-4-2 vs this mob is a must.

Or play Holt further up, him and the big man could be decent !!!

ffs im sueing this twitter guy for false hope, no probs Hippo! ah well swap goggzy for 3 points, hel be on fifa as usual.

w

Goggzy is in his bed ill. So no danger he is playing.

Hopefully it's Sutton and Ngoo, 4-4-2 vs this mob is a must.

Or play Holt further up, him and the big man could be decent !!!

worked so well last time....

siegementality

So your decent source was someone including Smith in a tweet? I really have heard it all now!

77d85235a1db5f2e0182083e775252b2.png

Billy King starting, Normal 4-5-1 by the looks of it. Sorry for shite quality, got it off HeartsTV.

Have we checked if stevenson is eligible for tonight?

Don't think the internet would cope with the scooby doo fan club emailing the united nations for clarification.

The White Cockade

Decent source?

Smith was ruled out days ago and he was wrong with McGowan as well

Try Greggs next time mate

Archived