Gate v Caley

TNCASTLE

I am in Dubai and attendance is not shown anywhere. Was it THAT bad???:107years: Someone tell me please?

Nelly Terraces

Dunno what they said it was, but from where I was there could've been no more than `13k in, and that is being very charitable indeed.

Buffalo Bill

Crowd given as 15,529 but I reckon there was 13,000 on Saturday.

Hope you are well.

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill
Official website has it at 0 for some reason. Think that is what the OP is referring to.

The '0' is correct.

It's just that it should've been filed under 'atmosphere'.

Buffalo Bill

The '0' is correct.

It's just that it should've been filed under 'atmosphere'.

Buffalo Bill

:laugh:

To be fair though, for an end of season game it wasn't too bad, with heavy emphasis on the 'too'. Our inability to hit a barn door from 5 yards had the crowd very much into the game towards the end as we pressed for a winner.

Hope you are well.

Buffalo Bill

Yes indeed! Mair weans for K&F ...Danny Boy I believe?

Were we not supposed to win the Champions League this Season or did Vlad make a minor prediction error?!

:evilno:

:laugh:

To be fair though, for an end of season game it wasn't too bad, with heavy emphasis on the 'too'. Our inability to hit a barn door from 5 yards had the crowd very much into the game towards the end as we pressed for a winner.

OK thanks to you. At least everybody has still got a sense of humour as we strive to be the best of the also-rans....:mad:

Buffalo Bill
Yes indeed! Mair weans for K&F ...Danny Boy I believe?

Were we not supposed to win the Champions League this Season or did Vlad make a minor prediction error?!

:evilno:

Yes, I'm an uncle again and just to cement family ties, I'm coming out to Oz to stay at your house, swim in your pool and eat red meat of the BBQ everyday. ;)

Been a nightmare couple of years supporting Hearts but I'm hanging in there.

Buffalo Bill

OK thanks to you. At least everybody has still got a sense of humour as we strive to be the best of the also-rans....:mad:

Well if you don't laugh, you'll cry. And I'm not the blubbering type ;)

Yes, I'm an uncle again and just to cement family ties, I'm coming out to Oz to stay at your house, swim in your pool and eat red meat of the BBQ everyday. ;)

Been a nightmare couple of years supporting Hearts but I'm hanging in there.

Buffalo Bill

You would be profoundly welcome! We have just renovated a house on a Golf Course on the 3rd Tee. I have special permission for it to be my "1st" Tee.

I regularly play, watch the Kangaroos and Koalas walking across the course whilst I sing the Hearts Song....not!

Kerrins Dad Bruce was out in March for a swally etc...

Tokyo Drifter

Hope you are well.

Buffalo Bill

They're at it then coz that's exactly the same crowd number that was given the week before. None of the match reports I saw on Sunday had an attendance.

They're at it then coz that's exactly the same crowd number that was given the week before. None of the match reports I saw on Sunday had an attendance.

No it wasn't.

The crowds given by Hearts were different for each game.

However the actual crowd on sat was 12,658 or something close to it - it was in a few papers at the weekend and seemed about right. I actually thought there were more at the ICT game that St Midden.

No it wasn't.

The crowds given by Hearts were different for each game.

However the actual crowd on sat was 12,658 or something close to it - it was in a few papers at the weekend and seemed about right. I actually thought there were more at the ICT game that St Midden.

When I was but a boy a crowd of 12,658 was excellent! Once when we were relegated there was 11,000 v Alloa and strangely 19,700 v Dundee. Still the biggest ever gate in the "2nd" division I think. Someone of course will tell me that is bollox..:oopsoops:

But the 12,658 in modern concept is the worst league attendance for us in what 4 seasons??

When I was but a boy a crowd of 12,658 was excellent! Once when we were relegated there was 11,000 v Alloa and strangely 19,700 v Dundee. Still the biggest ever gate in the "2nd" division I think. Someone of course will tell me that is bollox..:oopsoops:

But the 12,658 in modern concept is the worst league attendance for us in what 4 seasons??

The Dundee game was a top of the table clash - 2-2 I remember.

I think the crowd was the lowest since Motherwell in 05. Sure there were only 8,900 odd at the game. Finished 0-0.

The Dundee game was a top of the table clash - 2-2 I remember.

I think the crowd was the lowest since Motherwell in 05. Sure there were only 8,900 odd at the game. Finished 0-0.

Won on the last day at Arbroath and Morton and Dundee were the biggest challengers. I actually enjoyed that Season ...about 30 years ago!

That Hobo '73 :107years:thing was still fresh and I think earlier in the Season we won 7-0 at Arbroath.

Doonhamers for the Cup!;)

Won on the last day at Arbroath and Morton and Dundee were the biggest challengers. I actually enjoyed that Season ...about 30 years ago!

That Hobo '73 :107years:thing was still fresh and I think earlier in the Season we won 7-0 at Arbroath.

Doonhamers for the Cup!;)

I see you live in Newcastle NSW.

Been there a few times..... relative worked at the RAF base there. Lived at a place called Hamilton.

Went to the that bar on the pier a few times.... not bad. This was back in 94/95.

Archived