Craigmillar Hearts Supporters Social Club

HMS Jambo

As many of you are aware the Craigmillar Hearts Supporters Social club was a successful club that served the community for many years.

This all changed when the club suffered a major fire in 2005 which gutted the building and left members homeless.

After over 8 years of debate and discussions the club have finally been granted new premises by the council and hope to be up and running by Christmas this year.

We are now looking for the wider Hearts community to help us get off the ground by either becoming members or donating to any future fundraisers.

For those of you on Facebook add and pm the Craigmillar Hearts page with your contact details to indicate an intention of membership. This is massive for us as the council have insisted on to see of the club is justified. Details of any fundraisers will also be posted on the Facebook page.

For those not on Facebook email your details to [email protected] to be added to the list.

After almost 8 years we are effectively starting the club again from scratch and appreciate any help fellow Jambos can give us.

Thanks in advance!

Where will the new premises be?

My work is next door to where the old one was.

www.SpectaclesOUTLET.com

Craigmillar jambos if you are in need of an eye test or glasses thats the place!

Shameless plug!

As many of you are aware the Craigmillar Hearts Supporters Social club was a successful club that served the community for many years.

This all changed when the club suffered a major fire in 2005 which gutted the building and left members homeless.

After over 8 years of debate and discussions the club have finally been granted new premises by the council and hope to be up and running by Christmas this year.

We are now looking for the wider Hearts community to help us get off the ground by either becoming members or donating to any future fundraisers.

For those of you on Facebook add and pm the Craigmillar Hearts page with your contact details to indicate an intention of membership. This is massive for us as the council have insisted on to see of the club is justified. Details of any fundraisers will also be posted on the Facebook page.

For those not on Facebook email your details to [email protected] to be added to the list.

After almost 8 years we are effectively starting the club again from scratch and appreciate any help fellow Jambos can give us.

Thanks in advance!

Congrats HMS, Facebook request sent.

Why not fundraise with Spree, Edinburgh and Lothians. It is a discount voucher book with hundreds of vouchers worth thousands of ????'s. Vouchers are valid until 1st October 2013.

The book now sells for ?15.00 and the Club get ?4.00 for every book sold! You get the books on a sale or return basis with no outlay.

The vouchers are for restaurants like Frankie and Benny's, Chiquitos, Britannia Spice, Dhaba Diner, Mumbai Mansion (restaurant vouchers are buy one meal get one free), Takeaways, Golf, Health and Beauty, Children's activities and shopping. You can view the book at www.spreebook.com. Buy on line and mark in the first line of address ?4.00 to be donated to Craigmillar Hearts Supporters Social club.

Call Alayne on 07979 525489 if you would like to discuss.

New premises will be on Craigmillar Castle Avenue next to the children's centre.

I posted this on behalf of those organising the fundraising so will pass all ideas on.

I was a life member of the old club. First supporters club I was in...Will join this one to keep numbers up ....Seen it on facebook tho.

relay looking forward to it opening. My wife's family were part of the furniture in the old place and have talked about it for years.

And as Bozi says, NO MORE FAMILY PARTIES AT SUNNYSIDE.

I was a life member of the old club. First supporters club I was in...Will join this one to keep numbers up ....Seen it on facebook tho.

Me too ! 6 years of my first supporters bus was Craigmillar, was a great wee bus :thumbsup:

The Hearts Club I remember was at the foot of Hay Avenue, at the tunnel to Bingham. Quite a lot of people rented the hall for weddings, was quite the place.

The Hearts Club I remember was at the foot of Hay Avenue, at the tunnel to Bingham. Quite a lot of people rented the hall for weddings, was quite the place.

. I used to go to Christmas party's there as a child... A lot of my family were members...

Prince Buaben

I went to the last 2 cup finals on this bus and hopefully there is one running for this one.Had some great away trips aswell. It's been a long 8 years. Request sent on Facebook.

Went to 86 cup final on the Craigmillar. Man was dancing and bus was rocking thought it would tip over going through Rutherglen .RIP Jimmy Syme...

Archived