Wallace, Black and Templeton

jamdunc

Worth a mention as we celebrate another cup final

These class acts were thrashing out a 1-1 draw at home to montrose

Three very good players; Wallace outstanding for us and Black, a cup winning legend.

I have no beef with any of them. Players come and go, but the Hearts go on.

Just think where would we be without the money for Templeton.

As I recall, Hearts REALLY needed money - there was no other offers in for him.

Three very good players; Wallace outstanding for us and Black, a cup winning legend.

If I knew how to do a clap clap smiley it would be here, well said

Tremendous. Boy on the radio other week was exploding over 'Templeton what class dropped a shoulder, sold a dummy, whizzed past 2 , layed it on, etc.

Versus Elgin.

Dont get me wrong Temps was decent for us though cannot forget The Rangers are in the third. Mingers.

bang on the money again dude, n1

alwaysthereinspirit

Tough to give Wallace grief as he was already a Rankgers player. The other two wanting to play in the 4th division though...................

From Perth to Paisley

Just think where would we be without the money for Templeton.

As I recall, Hearts REALLY needed money - there was no other offers in for him.

This....

Black was a sub today...against Montrose....Hearts were in a semi final...enough said for me

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Temps had a purple patch for us in 10/11 but was hot and cold the rest of the time and got found out by defenders

Looked like he was coming onto a bit of a game this season esp v Liverpool but prob would have gone off form soon enough, IMO we pulled a blinder getting ?800k for him especially given the situation we're in he could have still been here on the wage bill and contributing as much as Driver

Caspian Primrose

i've no ill feeling towards any of those players. Black is really disliked by the Hun support, they think he's shite.

Gregory House M.D.

Blackie is absolutely struggling down there. It's a shame that he's probably ruined his career moving there but he is close to his family and will be making an absolute mint. Fair play to him. Cup winning legend and the venom directed at him sometimes on here is beyond disgusting.

Anyway, we've just reached a cup final. Let's not dwell on past players. Enjoy your nights JKB.

Definitely this, I've pretty much forgotten about them. However, they really have pissed their careers up for the sake of a quick buck. Shame on them really.

HeartsForever

I don't blame Black for going, I really dont. Hearts treated him like a piece of crap & he managed to treble his wages without uprooting his family.

.......and I HATE Sevco!

Cairneyhill Jambo

I don't blame Black for going, I really dont. Hearts treated him like a piece of crap & he managed to treble his wages without uprooting his family.

.......and I HATE Sevco!

Some people forget that we let Black go, he didn't walk out on us. The same folk moan that our current transfer embargo rules out Rudi signing for us at the end of the month. We had our chance to extend his contract and keep him at Tynie but we didn't.

Thought Police

Agree with everything said about Black. The man was unemployed and they offered him a job. Every single person on here would have taken that offer. Wallace, I don't recall having much against him, he probably just wanted to try and win some trophies, it just went t*ts up. Templeton is the tricky one. I don't rate him as one of our great players, had a few good games. Who are we though to decide what is best for him?

Wallace I can't hate, without the Templeton money we would basically be dead and Black took a very good offer when he was unemployed after we didn't offer him a new contract. While I wouldn't clap any if they came back with Sevco I don't any venom for them tbh, same as with Neil McCann.

john brownlee

when you come to a road juction without a map or satnav who knows in what direction you m,ight take, some have made the wrong turn but to be honest I don't care they're no with us anymore......................

Temps was a good player for us but I found him to be frustrating.

Was a good move for us, him (financially), and Rangers.

lost in space

Is there a reason for discussing these 3 ????? 2 of them brought in much needed money and one we did not offer a contract to. They are in the 3rd division. Who cares about 3rd division players?? Some people on here need to get a life. It is rather sad that some cannot enjoy the day without bringing in hatred. Of course maybe they were badly treated as children..................

south morocco

I dont think anyone can the blame players for moving on Temps was basically pushed out the door to keep us ticking over, black went and now it seems grainger is going by the same method,wallace we got money for.Apart from Black these young guys have the chance to eclipse anything Templeton or Wallace achieved at hearts,and a trophy we havent won for 50 years

Blackie is absolutely struggling down there. It's a shame that he's probably ruined his career moving there but he is close to his family and will be making an absolute mint. Fair play to him. Cup winning legend and the venom directed at him sometimes on here is beyond disgusting.

Anyway, we've just reached a cup final. Let's not dwell on past players. Enjoy your nights JKB.

don't often agree with ya bunter, but this post is pretty much spot on to how i feel

ToadKiller Dog

Read Blacks interview in the ****** yesterday just felt a bit sorry for him rather than angry .

He will make a bit of money but the franchise will be ruthless and punt him by the time they are near the big league .

Wallace I don't mind , Tempelton got us money though I think 3 years of his career down the tubes then the franchise will punt him to Bristol or the likes .

Mixed feelings about all of them:

Wallace, Showed loyalty to the hun support, although has effectively given up any hope of a scotland cap, and i would wager he is dumped by them about a season after they are promoted back to the spl

Black, We dumped him. Its a lot of work to uproot your life to move down south and he'd probably only be earning a few grand more than hunco were offering and since noone else could offer him a reasonable deal (and we didnt offer him a new contract) fair enough

Templeton, No respect for the unambitious little rat. Jeffries once valued him at ?15,000,000 -Obviously just trying to point out his potential but the point remains. He could have went down south made some money but he decided to bottle it and cash in down south, but only in terms of division. again NO RESPECT FOR HIM. (Although he's hinted he was put in a similar position as kello, so perhaps im being a little harsh)

I will bet templeton and wallace end up at hibs

Archived