Happy Birthday Seashell

tedp6873

Just want to wish my better half a happy birthday for today. love n kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

ps i got her a card before any smart arse remarks.

chester copperpot
Just want to wish my better half a happy birthday for today. love n kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

ps i got her a card before any smart arse remarks.

Happy birthday my wonderful sister. You've been an inspiration to me. you've introduced me to my best mate, and housed me whenever I've asked you.

I love Seashell with all my heart, she's the best.

P.S Does this get me out of getting her a birthday card. (I meant all the above BTW shell ;))

Happy Birthday Michelle :birthday:

Glad you got a card, i never get cards, just a bit of cardboard I get told :mad:

The Old Tolbooth

Free bus fares and prescriptions now Shell, it cant be all that bad surely!!

Only kidding hunny, have a magic birthday babe and get Tom to run after you for a change ;)

Awww Happy Birthday Michelle! Was that the reason for going doon the toon with V&G on Saturday? I was at Fountainbridge - I could've came with you's (if you had the right number heehee)

Have a great day - and I'll give you a feel next time I see you (not that you normally ask ;))

xx

Buffalo Bill

Happy Birthday from my lot.

Happy annaversary too.

Happy Easter and a Merry Christmas! :)

Buffalo Bill

Happy Birthday from my lot.

Happy annaversary too.

Happy Easter and a Merry Christmas!

Buffalo Bill

You forgot happy thanksgiving :P

Happy Birthday Chell

Hope you have a fab day

any joy getting the wii fit yet?

:surprise::cheers:

Happy Birthday you guru of dress picking - meant to thank you for that btw. You got it spot on....and I did say hi to Andy for you, he said hi back. ;)

Add a birthday drink to the one I already owe you, will hopefully see you soon hon. x

:cocktail:

A big thank you to everyone, I've had a lovely day, Ikea 9.30am, then b n q, back for lunch (sandwich and doughnut!), kids to ortho dentist then home to get the kitchen done again! Now sitting with my wee bro watching the footie, vodka in hand and I'm sure I will be on later to spraff some rubbish when I've had my second voddie.

Not got my wii fit yet as they reckon it will be 2 to 3 weeks but buying a new dress for the wedding I've got next Friday. Had the best news ever today as one of my best friends who moved to Grangemouth 10 years ago has just bought a house on Glasgow Road so she will be near me again. Great present!!!!

Thanks again and luvs xxxxx:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Archived