Soccer Saturday Drinking game

rab_2006

Looking for some help here, as we have a free Saturday this week, quite fancy giving this a go remember talking to a few folk about this on here a while ago although I think it may have been the old board.

Does anyone have a copy of the rules they use and if so could you pass them on so as to completely destroy mine and my friends Saturday and possibly Sunday.:toasting::toasting::toasting::toasting::toasting:

stella_jambo

me and 2 mates tried to do it one avo but made up our own rules as we felt that rules were a little bit brutal.

kept the swig a beer, drink when chris kamara is excited. shot when he says summit like unbeleiveble, finish the beer if a guy shouts of camara. shot at sending off.

we had to call time 5 mins from the end as we just couldnt hack it. 3 of us had about 35-40 beers plus a good few shots in an hour and 3/4.

you will love it

Malcolm Tucker

Also, whenever Jeff Stelling comes up with a ridiculous stat that no-one else would know, you have a shot.

Ever tried the game called quarters?

Use a 5p (meant to be a quarter) and bounce the coin off the table into the glass with 3 fingers of beer in it. Nominate, challenge, no swear words, no saying any other players name, no pointing etc

Did this a fair few times during my first time at uni.

Use a 5p (meant to be a quarter) and bounce the coin off the table into the glass with 3 fingers of beer in it. Nominate, challenge, no swear words, no saying any other players name, no pointing etc

never played that but played sumthing called the matchbox game? where u had to flip a matchbox and try to get it to land on the thin side. If u did get the thin side the next person had to down a finger, unless they got the thin side in which case the next person had to do two and so on

Malcolm Tucker

"I Have, I Haven't" is the best, most immature drinking game to be drank amongst guys. Girls can play too like, just funnier with only guys.

Some of the filth that comes out of that game is incredibly funny, plus you get wrecked in the process. Genius.

I've heard of this before, definitely want to do it sometime and although this weekend would usually be the perfect excuse I have a shed load of dissertation stuff to do so losing one day to drink and the next to a hangover isn't something I can afford to be doing.

I've heard of this before, definitely want to do it sometime and although this weekend would usually be the perfect excuse I have a shed load of dissertation stuff to do so losing one day to drink and the next to a hangover isn't something I can afford to be doing.

poof

That's twice I've been called that on JKB in the last two days.

Make that three times you big mincer. ;)

Make that three times you big mincer. ;)

if the hat fits...:P

Oh, stop it, you are awful... erm, er, tits, beer, fitbaw. :laugh:

You mean this bad boy:

Best drinking game EVER!!

Soccer Saturday Drinking Game

Jeff Stelling is a sport television presenter, currently hosting Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports. Gillette Soccer Saturday is a television programme broadcast on Sky Sports in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland during the football season.

Starting at mid-day and lasting up to six hours in total, Stelling hosts a panel of four pundits every week who debate the games coming up and the current issues in the sport until 3pm. When the games kick off the pundits watch a game each, usually from the FA Premier League or FA Cup, and report on significant incidents as they progress.

Drinking game rules are as follows.....

- Everytime a goal is scored:- 1 shot of beer

- Every sending off:- 1 shot of Jager (or substitute)

- Half time:- Absolutley no alcoholic beverages may be imbibed during this period.

- Whenever Chris Kamara is talking:- You must be drinking

- Whenever Merson uses stupid rhyming slang (i.e."he's hit the beans on

toast"!):- 1 shot of Jager

- In the second half, all teams can only be referred to by their nicknames:- Failure to do so results in a 3 beer shot penalty.

- Whenever Swindon Town appear on the vidiprinter: - Last person to shout out 'Mackerel' takes shot of Jager.

- Whenever Dundee appear on the vidiprinter:- Last person to shout out 'Football' takes shot of Jager.

- Everytime Phil Thompson says 'Stevie Gerrard':- 3 shots of beer.

- Everytime Jeff makes an 'A Trialist' joke:- 3 shots of beer.

- Everytime your team score:- 2 extra shots of beer

- Everytime Matty Taylor and 'Goal of the Season' are mentioned in the same

sentence:- 1 shot of Jager

- Everytime Jeff calls Kenny Deucher 'The Good Doctor':- 1 shot of Whisky

- Any hint of racism (social or otherwise) from any of the pundits:- Quad bombs (4 jager+redbull) all round

- Everytime Hartlepool score a goal:- 3 shots of beer

- Everytime a pundit shouts off camera:- 2 shots of beer

- Everytime LeTiss is mentioned in connection with a takeaway: - 1 shot of Jager

- Whenever Chris Kamara says "its unbelievable Jeff", all drinks must be downed

- Everytime Jeff mentions "dancing in the streets of TNS: - 1 shot of jager

- Everytime Jeff says "its Doom and Gloom at..." - 1 shot of jager

- Everytime the team 'Keith' is referred to as just being one guy :- 1 shot of jager

- Everytime Brighton & Hove, or Daggers & Redbridge are jokingly referred to as two different teams playing the same oppo :- 1 shot of jager

- Everytime when Arbroath striker Kevin Webster scores and Stelling says "ohh, Sally will be pleased" :- 1 shot of Jager.

- Everytime anything bad happens to Craig Bellemy (injury, og, booked, arrested for assault etc.) :- 2 celebratory shots of the spirit of choice.

- Whenever Northampton Town appear on the vidiprinter, last person to shout out 'Cobblers' :- shot of Jager

tosheeturtle

Quarters is great always get wasted playing it!! Had never been sick due to drink until I played quarters!! We played with vodka and coke instead of beer though!! All I could think while i was being sick was... hahaha my sick is black how werid lol!!

Goose Baxter

We play a game called arrogance (sp) All you need is a few cases of beer (we use stella ) and i pint glass & 1 coin

All you do is get a group of you to sit around the table. 1st person pours in how much he thinks he can down in a winner. Can be a dribble, can be have a bottle into the pint glass it can be anything you want. Then the person flips the coin, if he calls it heads and it lands on heads the pint glass then passes onto the next person and they do the same and then add to how much they think they can down. And if they call it heads and it lands on tails they then have to down what is in the pint.

Its a class game and you can easily go through 60 bottles plus and you get in some state doing this game.

Remember once i had to down 3 pints of stella in the trot as by the time the next pint got to me it was full again!!

Always nice being sick in the sink!!!!

christhejambo
We play a game called arrogance (sp) All you need is a few cases of beer (we use stella ) and i pint glass & 1 coin

All you do is get a group of you to sit around the table. 1st person pours in how much he thinks he can down in a winner. Can be a dribble, can be have a bottle into the pint glass it can be anything you want. Then the person flips the coin, if he calls it heads and it lands on heads the pint glass then passes onto the next person and they do the same and then add to how much they think they can down. And if they call it heads and it lands on tails they then have to down what is in the pint.

Its a class game and you can easily go through 60 bottles plus and you get in some state doing this game.

Remember once i had to down 3 pints of stella in the trot as by the time the next pint got to me it was full again!!

Always nice being sick in the sink!!!!

Love this game. We did it before with post-it notes, numbered 1-20. Pick one randomly and stick it on your forehead, so everyone can see what number you have apart from yourself. Starts by pouring in however much of whatever you want into a pint glass, then at the end, you reveal your number- highest has to neck it. On a ski holiday last year i somewhow managed to pick 19 in consecutive games- but stupidly thought that because someone had 18 both in both games, and that there were only 7 of us playin, that they were a cert for downing it....how wrong i was. After filling the beast to the brim with pernod, cider, red wine etc, i then had to down it. Not pleasent, but a quality game all the same

Archived