"He'll score out of nothing, he'll get strikes on goal & of course he can lay his partner in"

Craigieboy

Neil McCann on Leigh Griffin in the Scottish Cup final build up programme.

Sorry, Neil. I love you. But you got that one wrong.

Did Griffiths & O'Connor have even one shot on goal, never mind on target in the cup final. Excluding O'Connor's wild shot directly from kick off after Hearts third or fourth?

:rofl:

PS - anyone got the footage of:

1 - Griffiths looking for the ball on the touchline after Suso had skinned him on the touchline.

2 - O'Conner chucking away his loser's medal.

Yes Craigieboy, McCann is such a fool. Griffiths has barely found the net this season.

I'm referring to the goal threat anticipated in the cup final, Scott.

I love the shot of Garry O'Connor just seconds before kick off, wearing fake tan, sporting the hair-cut of a 13-year-old Niddroid and with the glazed eyes of a Columbian night spot owner.

Did Griffiths & O'Connor have even one shot on goal, never mind on target in the cup final. Excluding O'Connor's wild shot directly from kick off after Hearts third or fourth?

1 - Griffiths looking for the ball on the touchline after Suso had skinned him on the touchline.

Got the medal thrower in this vid i've just spotted

I imagine Craigieboy as being like Bowman at the end of A Space Odyssey.

That's one for the film buffs.

I'm not 100% certain of the context, so I hasten to say this, but no he didn't.

That's exactly the type of player Leigh Griffiths is.

If Neil was saying he was definitely going to do it on that day, then of course he was wrong. But if he was making a general observation of the player's strengths then he got it spot on.

And in fairness to our former legend, he wouldn't be the first to assume a talented player would do something special on a big day only to see the player hide away from the occasion. Football history is littered with thousands of examples.

Spitonastranger

Yes Craigieboy, McCann is such a fool. Griffiths has barely found the net this season.

he was talking of the final not this season

he was talking of the final not this season

I'm sure the great Neil McCann was talking about his talents in general rather than how he'd definitely play on the day.

I don't usually mind the constant 5-1athons but this just seems stupid, specially when we're taking the piss out a Hearts legend in the process.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Did he not lay in to his partner on Prince's Street last year? Or was that some other random lassie the racist wee goat slapped?

Sergio Garcia

I'm sure the great Neil McCann was talking about his talents in general rather than how he'd definitely play on the day.

I don't usually mind the constant 5-1athons but this just seems stupid, specially when we're taking the piss out a Hearts legend in the process.

Aye this one is a bit weird, if it had been Lennon or McLeish I'd understand having a laugh and a dig but Neil McCann is a legend and was only stating how the Thumb had been that season.

We ******* beat Hibs in The Scottish Cup Final. THE scottish Cup Final. Let that settle in for a minute.

Oh. And it was 5-1.

Archived