New Nike Advert

Tane

I saw it b4 and instantly text a few mates to ask if they'd seen it(im sad). Its class

Did the same as you mate. And sent the link to those who hadn't seen it.

Cambo_Jambo

I thought it is absolutely class. My two flat mates thought it was crap and it

made them motion sick!

I suggested to them that as males clearly of a certain persuasion, they should

potentially think about sharing a bed tonight!

:rolleyes:

Only the greatest team the lads signed for, really clever advert.

I must have missed the bit where he got a transfer to hearts.

ya big arsenal poof.

;)

Forever Maroon
Thought it was embarrassingly bad personally. These ****s miss the point of the game.

I agree thought it was terrible

Only the greatest team the lads signed for, really clever advert.

You're a Hearts fan, no?

jamboinglasgow
Thought it was embarrassingly bad personally. These ****s miss the point of the game.

I disagree with you, the message that runs through the advert is to always better yourself, thats why the player is constantly seen training harder when things dont work out.

I like it.

Dean Winchester
Just bought the song from iTunes.

"Don't Speak" by Eagles Of Death Metal if anybody wants to know.

Cheers ;)

I missed the point in the advert that said, we also make Nike products for peanuts and pay these people even less in 3rd world countries and get you stupid fekkers in the western world to pay loads of dosh for a cheaply made product so that we can pay our shareholders and these poor professional football players who need the money desperately for their precious time. That's all....:evilno:

Romanov Stole My Pension
I missed the point in the advert that said, we also make Nike products for peanuts and pay these people even less in 3rd world countries and get you stupid fekkers in the western world to pay loads of dosh for a cheaply made product so that we can pay our shareholders and these poor professional football players who need the money desperately for their precious time. That's all....:evilno:

Lighten up, it's a feckin advert!

tommythejambo

I really hope you aren't in the advertising business...

maltese jambo

didnt really get it to be honest...what was that vomiting scene all about?

i thought it was an anti-drug campeign add or something along those lines;

got to agree with Jamdub, its a bit pathetic getting horny about a tv advert, particularly from a company with about all the corporate responsibility as Adolf Hitler.

Malcolm Tucker
didnt really get it to be honest...what was that vomiting scene all about?

i thought it was an anti-drug campeign add or something along those lines;

got to agree with Jamdub, its a bit pathetic getting horny about a tv advert, particularly from a company with about all the corporate responsibility as Adolf Hitler.

Vomming was to show how hard the boy was training and that he would never give up, he was always striving to improve.

Good advert IMO, very clever.

Archived