Welcome Ngoo

Craigieboy

SmokeyHMFC1994

Hope the lad does well,seen him play a few times,a bit gangly bit is a very good dribbler for a guy his size.

Hope he's signed before Saturday,we need all the help we can get.

Welcome Michael Ngoo

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What a chance for him to make himself a Hearts hero in his first game.

Very excited about this. Judging from what Liverpool describe him as and the clips so far, he looks exactly what we need.

Sounds like a decent signing

I really hope we all get behind him and give him time to get his confidence up so he can start banging the goals in!

Let's hope we can get the paper work done in time for Saturday, exactly what we need....no miracles expected but none needed to be better than what we have... Good luck big man.

Sexton Hardcastle

Very excited about this. Judging from what Liverpool describe him as and the clips so far, he looks exactly what we need.

Plays minging, misses a sitter and folk say 'aye, a never liked that signing anyway. Boooo'

NAP.

Micheal ngoo, goo, always believe in your soul, you have the power to score, your indistructable, always believe innnn.....

Haha.

Welcome big man!!

Poor show Sky Sports News - biggest signing of the transfer window and it's not breaking news?! Go on Mikey

Speaking to Liverpool fans tonight and they rate him. Great business from Hearts rumours are another Liverpool player in before the deadline

badword in there he won't be here for long but he will be a star chaps.

Welcome big guy, welcome to heart of Midlothian xx

Glad we've finally managed to get a striker in. What will it be on Saturday, Ngoo (assuming he plays) paired with Sutton up front?

Credit to McGlynn for working hard to bring him and Danny Wilson in. Two good loan signings by the looks of it.

A striker with ability in signing shocker, I for one am stunned we have pulled this one out of the hat but well done to the manager for finally getting this done.

SmokeyHMFC1994

Have we got this relationship with Liverpool now?

Heart Of Midlothian :wub:

Liverpool :wub:

Hope he plays on Saturday. ICT are scoring plenty but they're leaking quite a few too.

Hat-trick on your debut please. No pressure.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Have we got this relationship with Liverpool now?

Heart Of Midlothian :wub:

Liverpool :wub:

Hope they send us Swarez and Gerrad in the summer

oh and a wee game against them would be triffic

Welcome to Gorgie Mikey Ngoo

jamboinglasgow

Speaking to Liverpool fans tonight and they rate him. Great business from Hearts rumours are another Liverpool player in before the deadline

Interesting, wonder who that could be. We have signed a striker, a central defender so we are fine if we lose one of webster or Zaliukas, so which position do we need to strengthen for the rest of the season?

Interesting, wonder who that could be. We have signed a striker, a central defender so we are fine if we lose one of webster or Zaliukas, so which position do we need to strengthen for the rest of the season?

Not a particular position, just someone who can cross the ball and take set pieces, job done.

I give it 10 minutes before some auld git shouts racist abuse at the boy for misplacing a pass on Saturday.

Guarantee it.

However, cracking signing. :thumbsup:

Another striker, Henoc John Mukendi.

(Note: I just looked at the Liverpool reserves and randomly picked a player)

The People's Chimp

I was saying this earlier today. It's got a bit of the potential fairytale signing about it if he plays a role in the cup semi and then who knows, should we get to the final.

That will be 2 Liverpool players with cup winners medals this season then. First 2 in a wee while, no?

I now think they might have one one last season. Never mind me, I know next to f-all about English fitba'.

from what they said its a midfielder/ winger a few names mentioned but I've have been drinking tonight and don't know Liverpool reserves at all. Ill ask tomorrow again. Don't know who is out but my guess is driver or Zal.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Hope they send us Swarez and Gerrad in the summer

oh and a wee game against them would be triffic

Welcome to Gorgie Mikey Ngoo

If we sign Gerrard, I'm demanding my shares money back.

I'm liking this wee link up we seem to be having with liverpool, we obviously make a good impression on teams we play in europe.

Tapping from spurs last year, Wilson and Ngoo from Liverpool this year.

If by some miracle we make europe next season I hope we meet Barca somewhere along the line. Reckon I would quite like seeing yon Messi laddie in a maroon top.

:D

Archived