Hearts Tartan

SteveM1874

I am thinking about buying a kilt and was hoping to get on in the hearts tartan. Does anyone know of a kiltmaker who does the official hearts tartan. The only one i know of is Highlander kilt hire at chesser

Any help would be appreciated

I am thinking about buying a kilt and was hoping to get on in the hearts tartan. Does anyone know of a kiltmaker who does the official hearts tartan. The only one i know of is Highlander kilt hire at chesser

Any help would be appreciated

i bought one for my wedding last year you need to go to the Hearts shop buy it there and they send you to Highlander for the fitting etc. its about ?300-?350

You can do as Tedp says, or I am sure you can buy the tartan from hearts or Highlander and have your own kiltmaker make you one, but I think it works out more expensive. I had mine made at highlander but the stitching is coming undone, and I have only worn it about 5-6 times.

This has been answered umpteen times already. Why not do a search first instead of cluttering up the board? :rolleyes:

You have to buy the tartan from Hearts then take the receipt to Highlander who will give you the tartan. You can then get them to make the kilt or take the tartan to another kiltmaker.

This has been answered umpteen times already. Why not do a search first instead of cluttering up the board? :rolleyes:

Can't do a search if your not asubscribed member :sad:

Archived