"Ex Hibs captain Hogg 27 groaned....

scott_jambo

"...you would be gutted about missing any semi-final but it makes things worse its against the jambo's. From my time in Edinburgh they're probably the only club in world football I dislike!

Hogg still reeling from 2006, McPake still reeling from 2012.

Operation Destruction of the very fabric of Hibernian Football Club - Complete

1722548-3x2-340x227.jpg

Rudi-Skacel-the-hearts-mi-008.jpg

Generic Username

He should write another tear stained blog

"oh ive hurt my leg and i can't play football sob sob sob"

Get over it you massive bent shot.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

However, the last 3 months of my rehab has been painstaking, horrible, frustrating any negative phrase you can come up with its been just that. I've gone from being a super energetic and positive athlete to a downbeat and bordering on depressive athlete within the last 3 months.

:jjyay:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He was a Hibernian captain...

:rofl:

What a chomper. :lol:

Fair play to him. He got out of hibs and made the step up.

Be nice to pump him in another semi again though :)

Not really surprising he doesn?t like us. Poor Hibees. Hours on the shitter before setting out, through to Glasgow in the company of grannies, mothers-in-law and anyone else they could offload the tickets to, see your team receive the pumping from hell and then back to Lochend for beddy-bye-byes before the Big Cup has even hit the streets of Gorgie.

That?s some cross they bear.

Hibs really should set up a support group for these guys - the trauma they suffer even years after is just incredible.

"Hi I'm Chris and I too have never beaten Hearts, I lost at Hampden also"

"Thanks Chris - round of applause for chris - James you're next - wipe the tears away tell Chris about the final"

Hibs really should set up a support group for these guys - the trauma they suffer even years after is just incredible.

"Hi I'm Chris and I too have never beaten Hearts, I lost at Hampden also"

"Thanks Chris - round of applause for chris - James you're next - wipe the tears away tell Chris about the final"

Hahah just played this through my head, seeing McJake greetin like a bairn!

27? Was he really only 21 then?

Hard paper roond, BH.

As an aside, this is a club who have been so monumentally shagged senseless by us that even their pub landlords are willing to turn away our money, all so they don't need to bear one more reminder about that glorious day in May.

Owned!

Rudi.jpg

Parade.jpg

HibernianvHeartsScottishCupFinaldzwKufeRKqdl.jpg

Paulo2.jpg

from wiki,

He made his debut in a 4?0 defeat to Hearts on 7 August.

Hogg was dropped from the starting line-up early in the 2010?11 season to make way for new signing Francis Dickoh

He will never get over it . Born loser

Francis Albert

Who can forget the way the flare team played when Hogg captained it? My abiding memory is of them playing the ball from side to side around the half way line or just inside their half in a beautiful display of passing football. Then Hogg, isolated 30 yards back, would dramatically thrust his arms in the air to indicate a pass to him was on. When he receive the ball he'd hump it midway into the opponents' half.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Who can forget the way the flare team played when Hogg captained it? My abiding memory is of them playing the ball from side to side around the half way line or just inside their half in a beautiful display of passing football. Then Hogg, isolated 30 yards back, would dramatically thrust his arms in the air to indicate a pass to him was on. When he receive the ball he'd hump it midway into the opponents' half.

Amazing imagery, still laughing...

Absolutely spot on regarding Hobo flair!

Creepy Lurker

I think he married her

Think they were already married when Burley joined us. I can remember those merry japesters on Hibs.net suggesting some hilarious songs about her being gang raped by the Hibs squad prior to the first (only) derby of Burley's spell in charge.

You might think that it's to the credit of the Hibs support that they never sang it, but they never sang anything much as we pumped them 4-0. Pleasing.

HMFCHonkyTonkMan

The sight of that mans head was genuinely incredible, It was so large it used to offend me when I saw him. I can't think of a player with a bigger noggin to be honest. Prize welt.

Edit - Actually come to think of it, John Rankin's head was also huge.

HeartsForever

So all their ex-players HATE us & all our ex players LOVE them.........................wonder why that would be???

The words shadows, our, in, & forever spring to mind

gorgie rd eh11

The picture i get when i hear Hogg's name is him stumbling and trying to grab the player going past him. A poor man's James McPake :stuart:.

However, the last 3 months of my rehab has been painstaking, horrible, frustrating any negative phrase you can come up with its been just that. I've gone from being a super energetic and positive athlete to a downbeat and bordering on depressive athlete within the last 3 months.

:jjyay:

If you're feeling a bit doon,threads like this can cheer you up in no time.

Had a right good chuckle reading through this.

Well done,guys!

SmokeyHMFC1994

Why do Hibs no marks feel they have to come and try talk big?

McJake

Stevenson

Hogg

They really are a pathetic club that hate us more than they love their own club which is :pleasing:

Imagine being a Hibs captain?

:facepalm:

Imagine him answering his kids questions dad what's your biggest achievement ? Son I was hibs captain. The kid looks at him in disgust and says is that it? Mcpake was captain after a day it means **** all ya daft **** as he walks away laughing.

Archived