Westboro Baptist Church

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Watched a programme about this mob last night and....well, oh dear!

I'm not a believer in the sky people at all but if I was.......would they be right? After all if everything is done in gods name should the death of soldiers/anyone really be celebrated as being gods will?

In all honesty I can see a mass suicide coming off someplace soon

Thoughts?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The Louis Theroux episode featuring the WBC is brilliant viewing. :thumbsup:

EDIT: In fact, there might even be two.

The Louis Theroux episode featuring the WBC is brilliant viewing. :thumbsup:

EDIT: In fact, there might even be two.

Keith Allen done one too and found out the main wifey mouthpiece had her oldest son out of wedlock and all the late teenage lassies were very friendly with some male Dutch students.

S C U M of the Earth though.

Utter, utter scum! The Louis Theroux film is outstanding. I'm surprised they don't suffer many violent attacks. It's the kids in the families I feel sorry for.

It's a shame that when they die they won't be alive to realise the complete nonsense that they devoted their lives too.

When the Westboro Bapist Church turned up to protest at the funeral of the victins of the Ohia school shooting, the local chapter of Hells Angels turned them back.

You know you're a total fandan when the Hell's Angels have the moral high ground!

Brian Whittaker's Tache

The only reason I'd want to believe in God and an afterlife is to see these peoples faces when they arrived downstairs.

Fruitloops and about as close to real Christians as my dug the lot of them

Should be given more publicity so that people can see what utter morons they are. Obscene people.

Archived