Training Courses

Serj Tankian

Anyone know where to find out about going on courses to retrain at a different job . Been out for 11 weeks and looking for a change of direction .

Lifeguard qualifications take a week, cost about ?250....

How old are you? If you're still fairly young it's a good idea.

If you are older then maybe not.

You can get ILA funding for ?250 to spend on courses.

The job centre put you through different courses if you're out of work 12 weeks. Like LGV,PCV licences. They were trying to get me to go on a childcare course :lol:

If you have a driving licence you could try LRT they are always taking people on. They will train you up and stick you through your test.

havent signed on yet was out of work last year and signing on was soul destroying .

Still ?70 a week and your contributions paid mate. Better than nowt.

i get nothing from them and will make up ni later on . its having to speak to the clowns that sign you on puts me of going there.

i get nothing from them and will make up ni later on . its having to speak to the clowns that sign you on puts me of going there.

My dole money runs out on 1st March so I need something. Getting pretty desperate now :(

is is bad when your money runs out while other get it on a plate

The system is flawed to say the least. You should see the pish they are making you do to get your ?142 a fortnight now :facepalm:

My dole money runs out on 1st March so I need something. Getting pretty desperate now :(

Will LRT not give you a job Beats?

Archived