too many staff, but lack of experienced players

kamac1

By the the end of this season Hearts should be down to a manageable level regarding number of players and also the wages of the squad should be almost there.

However don't Hearts still not have a very large payroll which maybe should be brought under control. It used to be about 110.

Is it necessary to have such a large team of coaching and backroom staff when the squad size is now less than half of what it was a few years ago when we allegedly had over 80 players on the books.

Example can the club afford Jankauskas? no doubt there are lots of other staff taking a wage out of the club, and probably it requires to be streamlined

At the end of the day fans want to see a decent team on the park.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Anyone blaming Jankauskas for how shit we are is clearly just twisting things to suit there own agenda in my opinion. It's tedious as **** and usually based on skewed logic and weird prejudices.

All just my opinion though.

if savings can be made off the park i'm sure they will be. can't imagine there really is that much fat to be cut from the backroom though.

and jankuaskas chat is rotten.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

if savings can be made off the park i'm sure they will be. can't imagine there really is that much fat to be cut from the backroom though.

If Janny's position had been filled by some mediocre unproven coach from elsewhere in Scotland and we had exactly the same league campaign so far, there would not have been one thread about cutting the assistant manager in my opinion.

Anyone blaming Jankauskas for how shit we are is clearly just twisting things to suit there own agenda in my opinion. It's tedious as **** and usually based on skewed logic and weird prejudices.

All just my opinion though.

But, where the facts are concerned, someone's opinion has to be right - a "fact" that the prevailing philosophy of our post post modern culture cannae handle.

If you showed someone an apple and they said it was a pear, IN THEIR OPINION, that's supposed to be equally as valid as your "fact-based" opinion.

Ipso facto, your comment is more than just your opinion, it's based on objective reality.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

But, where the facts are concerned, someone's opinion has to be right - a "fact" that the prevailing philosophy of our post post modern culture cannae handle.

If you showed someone an apple and they said it was a pear, IN THEIR OPINION, that's supposed to be equally as valid as your "fact-based" opinion.

Ipso facto, your comment is more than just your opinion, it's based on objective reality.

Feeling a bit philosophical the day mate? :)

Think you do have a point to be fair. If you take out the argument about what he does ot doesn't do, is there any need for him to be there?

Gary Locke was deemed to be a good enough assitant for Sergio and don't quiote understand why he was deemed to not be good enough to keep his job.

Jankauskas was undoubtedly a cracking player, but hasn't Locke actually got more experience in coaching than Janny??

Think it is a wage that in our situation we could easily do without paying!!

Hurrah! It's the "what does Jankauskas do" thread again!

:vrface:

cheap pop at my post, go on to transfermarkt website compare the number of staff hearts have compared with other spl clubs and then you would appreciate how wages are getting squandered on excess staff other than players

Geoff Kilpatrick

cheap pop at my post, go on to transfermarkt website compare the number of staff hearts have compared with other spl clubs and then you would appreciate how wages are getting squandered on excess staff other than players

Did you say the same last year when Paulo had his entourage?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I reckon Jason Holt's goal was only possible because of the confidence and encouragement he must have gleened from working under a legend like Edgaras Jankauskas. :smug:

Did you say the same last year when Paulo had his entourage?

To be fair to him, we weren't quite in the same sh1t we are in now

Gary Locke was deemed to be a good enough assitant for Sergio and don't quiote understand why he was deemed to not be good enough to keep his job.

He was never Paulo's assistant in the first place. Paulo had Sergio Cruz and Alberto Cabral as assistants so we have actually lost a coach since this time last year.

Think you do have a point to be fair. If you take out the argument about what he does ot doesn't do, is there any need for him to be there?

Jankauskas was undoubtedly a cracking player, but hasn't Locke actually got more experience in coaching than Janny??

Think it is a wage that in our situation we could easily do without paying!!

Errr.... Gary Locke is still there!!!!!!!!!!

Good youngsters with one of the weakest management set ups i have seen at Tynie for years

Feeling a bit philosophical the day mate? :)

Aye!

Couldn't be bothered typing, "This"!!! to your post.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Aye!

Couldn't be bothered typing, "This"!!! to your post.

:lol:

I liked it better with your artistic slant on it anyway.

Good youngsters with one of the weakest management set ups i have seen at Tynie for years

Totally agree best crop of youngsters with the poorest management / coaching teams since the yo-yo years. If it wasn't for Dundee Hearts would be in serious trouble right now

Charlie-Brown

Totally agree best crop of youngsters with the poorest management / coaching teams since the yo-yo years. If it wasn't for Dundee Hearts would be in serious trouble right now

John Murray brought these kids through the youth system, gave them contracts, appointed their coaches and scouts etc but you want him sacked? why? and who should replace him?

Archived