WOMEN

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Have lifted the carpet off my stairs.

Sanded down the wood .

Now my wife is putting the varnish on , looks good but i want to help.

No way its her project , opinions jambos.:confused:

Have lifted the carpet off my stairs.

Sanded down the wood .

Now my wife is putting the varnish on , looks good but i want to help.

No way its her project , opinions jambos.:confused:

Go bring the washing in Doug or cook her tea and wash up. This will give you mega browny points later, pretend you thought it up all yourself too. ;)

Jambojohnnyboy

One way to look at it, if she's doing a good job let her get on with it.

As the others say, go do something else that will get you brownie points or go get set up for the footie later.

Mark_Mywords

Just wait and watch her varnish her way into a corner. She will then have to wait till it's dry before she can move.... Happy days. ;)

Go bring the washing in Doug or cook her tea and wash up. This will give you mega browny points later, pretend you thought it up all yourself too. ;)

Absolutely, today john has hung out the washing, done an ironing,washed dishes and cooked pasta for lunch:)

Do you think i should ask him to bring the washing in, and iron that lot too:p or am i pushing my luck.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Absolutely, today john has hung out the washing, done an ironing,washed dishes and cooked pasta for lunch:)

Do you think i should ask him to bring the washing in, and iron that lot too:p or am i pushing my luck.

John sounds like he's after something. :eek:

Not at all catch him in the mood! I'm getting my new kitchen so I've been banished to work for days now! If he still feeling energetic send him over to pick my washing up as dunno when my machine will be back in the kitchen!!!

Doug make up the pack lunches for kids for tomorrow and run your wife a nice bath for when shes finished. Do not pick on her work at all. Oh and when your at tesco getting the lunch stuff buy her flowers and chocolates too. She will love you for it ;)

The Old Tolbooth

Already had it mate, that's why she can GTF!!! :D

Doug, let her get on with it mate, if it's her baby then don't spoil it, just sit back with a 24 pack of beer and enjoy the footy tonight mate ;)

not twice in one day.... thats pushing it!!!!!;)

The Old Tolbooth
Not at all catch him in the mood! I'm getting my new kitchen so I've been banished to work for days now! If he still feeling energetic send him over to pick my washing up as dunno when my machine will be back in the kitchen!!!

Doug make up the pack lunches for kids for tomorrow and run your wife a nice bath for when shes finished. Do not pick on her work at all. Oh and when your at tesco getting the lunch stuff buy her flowers and chocolates too. She will love you for it ;)

You can bolt too !!!! ;)

Is that Nat King Cole I can hear crooning from your gaff. ;)

You're doing the right thing - mess around on JKB whilst she grafts. Delighted to announce I am doing the same as the missus is currently painting the spare room ;)

Miller Jambo 60

Went for the bath .

Miller Jambo 60
what did you do to get barred?

MY mouth mate was pished.

How are you and the boys.

jamboinheaven
MY mouth mate was pished.

How are you and the boys.

not bad although i missed last 2 games ,not missed much i see

Archived