Morning Chaps

boris johnson

boris johnson

Hello everyone:) This is my first post. I look forward to following your views and gossip on the finest football team in Scotland.

welcome to our wee family mate

We will have you despising most of us by the end of the week

Hello everyone:) This is my first post. I look forward to following your views and gossip on the finest football team in Scotland.

:welcome: to the mad house

Hobo.

All right Boris J...

As long as you dont go commenting on our players 'water melon' smiles you'll do fine!

boris johnson
All right Boris J...

As long as you dont go commenting on our players 'water melon' smiles you'll do fine!

What I actually said was '"the tribal warriors will all break out in watermelon smiles to see the big white chief" and it was intended to satirise the attitudes of Tony Blair prior to a commonwealth visit. I love all our players, even Christian Nade:107years:

What I actually said was '"the tribal warriors will all break out in watermelon smiles to see the big white chief" and it was intended to satirise the attitudes of Tony Blair prior to a commonwealth visit. I love all our players, even Christian Nade:107years:

haha good answer.

Thanks for taking an interest, but shouldn't you be out catching votes for Thursday? :rolleyes:

I can't quite believe I'm actually considering voting for you.

FTK!

I'd vote for Boris.

Boris is the kind of feckless oaf who made this country great.

Boaby Ewing
I'd vote for Boris.

If he just came out and said he like to ban all under 18s from public transport, make boozy lunches on the company twice a week compulsory and then vowed to give the Olympics to France on the condition all Londoners got free Eurostar tickets for the event of their choice, I'd be right behind him.

If he just came out and said he like to ban all under 18s from public transport, make boozy lunches on the company twice a week compulsory and then vowed to give the Olympics to France on the condition all Londoners got free Eurostar tickets for the event of their choice, I'd be right behind him.

Got to say.... Boris and Ken act like feckin muppets but hey its only for Mayor.

What about the gay copper? Surely he'd be yer man DDLN?

I can't quite believe I'm actually considering voting for you.

FTK!

anything which makes it more likely that Gordon Brown will be booted out has to be a good thing?

Boaby Ewing
Got to say.... Boris and Ken act like feckin muppets but hey its only for Mayor.

What about the gay copper? Surely he'd be yer man DDLN?

I was raised to believe that being a 'bent' copper was generally a bad thing :cool:

anything which makes it more likely that Gordon Brown will be booted out has to be a good thing?

Can't really disagree with that at this moment in time.

Some people are worried about how old Boris would respond to something like another 7/7 though.

Personally, I'm in two minds - can't decide if he'd disgrace himself or cheer everyone up immensely.

Most people have reservations about him, but he'll push Labour close due to the 'anyone but Ken' factor.

Unless they're downgrading weed in your local area?? Your not in Brixton are you?

Meant classification not strength.

Boaby Ewing
Unless they're downgrading weed in your local area?? Your not in Brixton are you?

Meant classification not strength.

Nah, used to be, but I've gone upmarket now ;)

There'd have been no point in not downgrading the weed in Brixton as most of the stuff sold by the gadgies at the tube station was just plucked out of the local common that morning.

Nah, used to be, but I've gone upmarket now ;)

There'd have been no point in not downgrading the weed in Brixton as most of the stuff sold by the gadgies at the tube station was just plucked out of the local common that morning.

Up market??? Oval? Never been so scared in my life walking back from club in Oval... boy walked past with a hoodie (no worries there I was wearing one too) and a MEAT CLEAVER! WTF.

There were also houses that said "if you feel unsafe you may knock on the door and come in" I was so out my tree I thought that was a trap and just kept walking.

I was raised to believe that being a 'bent' copper was generally a bad thing :cool:

Can't really disagree with that at this moment in time.

Some people are worried about how old Boris would respond to something like another 7/7 though.

Personally, I'm in two minds - can't decide if he'd disgrace himself or cheer everyone up immensely.

Most people have reservations about him, but he'll push Labour close due to the 'anyone but Ken' factor.

I am sure that Jonson would do the same as politicians do in that situation. Look grave at the press conference and let the police/rescue services get on with their work.

Gordon Brown told us last autumn that he was going to stand for election (prior to bottling it despite thinking that he was going to win) on the basis of his competency. He appeared to think that his image of competency (despite being the worst Chancellor in modern history) was based on being pictured in a pair of wellies during the floods last summer and in decimating the farming industry in this country when his Government released a new strain of foot and mouth.

Of course if you are like Blair or Brown you have another option in response to a 11th of September, 7th of July moment. You could immediately move the tanks to Heathrow, as a precursor to drenching yourselves in the blood of tens of thousands of innocent people elsewhere.

Boaby Ewing
Up market??? Oval? Never been so scared in my life walking back from club in Oval... boy walked past with a hoodie (no worries there I was wearing one too) and a MEAT CLEAVER! WTF.

There were also houses that said "if you feel unsafe you may knock on the door and come in" I was so out my tree I thought that was a trap and just kept walking.

Christ no - West Kensington, just along from the F3K.

Though pretty much every area of London has its fair share of loonies, even if Sarf London is definitely the worst for it.

The most feared gang in London is allegedly based 'round my manor'. But given they're called 'Kill Dem Pussies', I can't really take them seriously.

TBH, despite a few funny looks when I was heading to work 'suited-up' during my last month in Brixton, the locals weren't that bad. Apart from the crack-heads. Freaky, manky looking, unpredictable mo fos.

Boaby Ewing
I am sure that Jonson would do the same as politicians do in that situation. Look grave at the press conference and let the police/rescue services get on with their work.

Gordon Brown told us last autumn that he was going to stand for election (prior to bottling it despite thinking that he was going to win) on the basis of his competency. He appeared to think that his image of competency (despite being the worst Chancellor in modern history) was based on being pictured in a pair of wellies during the floods last summer and in decimating the farming industry in this country when his Government released a new strain of foot and mouth.

Of course if you are like Blair or Brown you have another option in response to a 11th of September, 7th of July moment. You could immediately move the tanks to Heathrow, as a precursor to drenching yourselves in the blood of tens of thousands of innocent people elsewhere.

Oh don't worry, I won't be voting for them.

It's between Paddick and Boris.

Used to spend alot of time around Brixton due to playing at and clubbing at the Academy and George the 4th... never felt threatened at all, I young and stupid at the time.

I find the thought of someone like BJ running London quite scary.

Yes, people are unhappy with New Labour and Brown (although a lot of it is Blair's legacy) which is fair enough but why the need to volte face and vote Tory?

Toff Cameron and his Public School boy chums with their faux compassion? They would have us all lined up, bent over, trousers down warming muffins.

New Labour may be bad, but look at the (lack of) alternatives...

Absolutely spot on. A Brit in the finest tradition.

Anyone for a cup of earl grey?

Boaby Ewing
Used to spend alot of time around Brixton due to playing at and clubbing at the Academy and George the 4th... never felt threatened at all, I young and stupid at the time.

Yeah, I never got any serious grief (bar getting my phone swiped by some wee ***** on a bike a week after moving in) and the majority of folk just left you to it, but the crack heids were a step too far for me as they always seemed so feckin' unpredictable.

There was one guy always hanging around the KFC by the tube who would be all smiles and greeting everyone as I went past in the morning, and then screaming bloody murder at everyone and everything when I passed him later on.

Not to mention the 300 lb's of pregnant hooker that interrupted a late night smokes run by greeting me with a plume of crack smoke on the way out of Costcutters one quiet Monday night. :confused:

Yeah, I never got any serious grief (bar getting my phone swiped by some wee ***** on a bike a week after moving in) and the majority of folk just left you to it, but the crack heids were a step too far for me as they always seemed so feckin' unpredictable.

There was one guy always hanging around the KFC by the tube who would be all smiles and greeting everyone as I went past in the morning, and then screaming bloody murder at everyone and everything when I passed him later on.

Not to mention the 300 lb's of pregnant hooker that interrupted a late night smokes run by greeting me with a plume of crack smoke on the way out of Costcutters one quiet Monday night. :confused:

haha the KFC.... bet they loved the fact that the skanks used to deal drugs from the door way. (that still on the corner?)

Boaby Ewing
haha the KFC.... bet they loved the fact that the skanks used to deal drugs from the door way. (that still on the corner?)

Aye - while I've not been down there since August last year, I can't imagine it'll ever go out of business :P

boris johnson

I'm delighted that so many of you have taken the time to contribute to my little thread. And remember, a vote for Boris tomorrow is a vote for a happy future:shade:

I'm delighted that so many of you have taken the time to contribute to my little thread. And remember, a vote for Boris tomorrow is a vote for a happy future:shade:

It would be if the real Boris was standing...

<--------

;)

boris johnson

If you'll excuse me a spot of minor electioneering...I believe some of you are registered voters in London so here goes;

What does the Mayoral race give me that I don?t already have? Money? Nope - before my decision to stand, I enjoyed significantly large earnings (at least ?500,000 last year, most of which I will have to give up should I win). Fame? Nope - I am one of the few politicians known by their first name, and am one the most easily recognised politican in the UK. Popularity? Nope - I have been consistently the most popular politician over the last 10 years in the UK.

The only thing I am fighting for is the opportunity to enhance London. I know what needs to be done, and I hope that Londoners give me that chance. I don?t need the Mayoral post - I eagerly want to help.

On the other side of the coin, Ken has frequently said that defeat will mean the end of his career - which in my opinion represents a more mercenary reason for keeping his job.

I may be a toff, but I will be the people's toff.

Archived