1035 tickets left for the League Cup semi at Easter Road

tartofmidlothian

Gorgie_Rules

Surely must be more than that? I thought there was only 4 or 5 sections on sale with the south stand still to be opened?

Have hearts released a statement saying that's how many tickets are left? Cause the blocks showing red on etickets aren't necessarily sold out. Only certain blocks are available online and some aren't on sale yet or some are being sold in the TO.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

You would have to count the online seats in each section. A couple of weeks away but slow ticket sales are a tad disappointing. This would have sold out in days once upon a time. We have a lot of fairweather fans sadly

tartofmidlothian

Have hearts released a statement saying that's how many tickets are left? Cause the blocks showing red on etickets aren't necessarily sold out. Only certain blocks are available online and some aren't on sale yet or some are being sold in the TO.

No, I took it from etickets just like folk do on other countdown threads. Must admit I thought those with 21+ LP must have bought loads, but it's probably because they're doing a staggered release. 1035 available right now though, hopefully we get them sold quickly and have more made available. Vital we sell our allocation here.

Dagger Is Back

No, I took it from etickets just like folk do on other countdown threads. Must admit I thought those with 21+ LP must have bought loads, but it's probably because they're doing a staggered release. 1035 available right now though, hopefully we get them sold quickly and have more made available. Vital we sell our allocation here.

As per other threads, there is no way anyone using Etickets can tell how many tickets have been sold or are available. The reason for this is that some tickets are only available via the TO and they're showing up as not being available on Etickets. Block 41 is the prime example - it's never been available on Etickets continually showing as not available and whilst this was happening, the tickets were being sold over the counter and are now sold out.

Once the ES is sold out the SS will be put up for sale but no idea how they'll decide between online and TO.

The only people who will have an idea on how many have been sold are the TO.

More bragging rights over the mutants if we sell our allocation, would be the first time in 3 years the home end has been sold out. Better still they get **** all of the ticket sales

We have to sell this out

Sat game

3pm kick off

Cheap tixs

In Edinburgh

Not on telly

Hearts get a cut of all sales

Semi final

No excuses

Gregory House M.D.

We have to sell this out

Sat game

3pm kick off

Cheap tixs

In Edinburgh

Not on telly

Hearts get a cut of all sales

Semi final

No excuses

Ma dugs hud kittens and they've pished on my ticket.

There will always be excuses.

Since the summer, the Hearts support has been very disappointing on various levels.

Effectively Hearts only get 25% of every ticket sale since the total attendance for the 2 semis is spilt between the 4 teams.

Effectively Hearts only get 25% of every ticket sale since the total attendance for the 2 semis is spilt between the 4 teams.

Exactly.So every tix that we sell is gonna help with the shortfall towards getting to end of season.Say we can get 17000 for this and celtics game gets 30000 I reckon that would be about ?200000 extra into the coffers

Since the summer, the Hearts support has been very disappointing on various levels.

the McGlynn factor will be used as an excuse by some.

Exactly.So every tix that we sell is gonna help with the shortfall towards getting to end of season.Say we can get 17000 for this and celtics game gets 30000 I reckon that would be about ?200000 extra into the coffers

?200000 not to be laughed at

the McGlynn factor will be used as an excuse by some.

I despise (and I do mean utterly loathe) 'could've' McGlynn but even I wouldn't use that as an excuse.

I'm taking my bird (no inflatable jokes please!) to her first football game. Not bought the tickets yet tho.

I'll be surprised if the attendance is more than 13,000.

it'll be less than 25% as the host clubs/stadiums get a cut as well and possibly the SFL get a % as well.

I despise (and I do mean utterly loathe) 'could've' McGlynn but even I wouldn't use that as an excuse.

I'm taking my bird (no inflatable jokes please!) to her first football game. Not bought the tickets yet tho.

I'll be surprised if the attendance is more than 13,000.

Cheap day out then 2 tickets, 2 pies & 2 drinks = about ?35 winner.

Cheap day out then 2 tickets, 2 pies & 2 drinks = about ?35 winner.

Er you haven't seen her - try 6 pies :-)

Clerry Jambo

:wtf:

East stand pretty much only has seats at the bottom and lower main stand is open for sale just now. Was at the ticket office yeterday and behind the goals will open after upper west has been opened.

ive just been in and bought 4. The west stand is now open but he told me the east stand is pretty much sold with the exception of a few small sections

You would have to count the online seats in each section. A couple of weeks away but slow ticket sales are a tad disappointing. This would have sold out in days once upon a time. We have a lot of fairweather fans sadly

Once upon a time when though? 3 of our last 5 Semi's in this competition have been at ER, and these have never been sell outs:

96/97 - Dundee 15653

98/99 - St J 12027

04/05 - M'Well 14069

Even the 2 Semis against Sevco in 02/03 and 07/08 got just over 31K at Hampden - and they would have had at least 20K of that.

The truth is that it is the competition that has no attraction - not the club. pity really

Sergio Garcia

3 less left in Section 43. I am already planning what to draw on my little personalised flag.

When is our "Ultras" arts and crafts meeting anyway?

Once upon a time when though? 3 of our last 5 Semi's in this competition have been at ER, and these have never been sell outs:

96/97 - Dundee 15653

98/99 - St J 12027

04/05 - M'Well 14069

Even the 2 Semis against Sevco in 02/03 and 07/08 got just over 31K at Hampden - and they would have had at least 20K of that.

The truth is that it is the competition that has no attraction - not the club. pity really

The first semi-final against dundee was just short of capacity that night old east and main stands in place at that time. St johnstone game had a very poor st johnstone support that night, also old stands still in situ. Motherwell game still had old east stand in situ and pretty sure Hearts allocation was not far short from taken up, only south end of new west stand for motherwell supporters was'nt fully taken up.

Psychedelicropcircle

I'm waiting on the public sale and bringing a few of my troops out..mainly Jambo's who, like me not so long ago, are occasional Jambo's...money's ? as they saying goes!

Am I correct in saying most people won't have had their first wage since Christmas ?

Doom and gloomers GTF and give people a chance !

Got my ticket btw :cool4:

Sales for this will pick up as we get closer to the match.

A group of us going but we haven't bought tickets yet as we know there's no rush and some haven't the money just yet with xmas and new year spending.

If the East Stand sells out then they will have to open the South as there's no concession tickets available in the West St.

Got my ticket with a mate today, east stand sect 44 lower, the guy said they only had tickets in sect 44 lower and sect 45

96/97 - Dundee 15653

98/99 - St J 12027

04/05 - M'Well 14069

Not sure about the competition being the only factor in attracting fans.

We will probably....nay,definitely sell more tickets for this than we did for the Big Cup Semi against the hooped demons.

And,iirc,we took about 7 or 8k to the last semi at Hampden against Rangers.

I'm not aware on any Hearts supporter not going. That said sounds like ticket sales are slowish. We have no excuses for not selling out - and we'll have another one over the wee team if we sell out their ground before they do.

As someone mentioned previously, it would be hugely amusing if this was the 1st time ER has been sold out with their new empty stand.

Would be better if it was the final but heck a semi in their ground seeing us off to the final so be it :)

I'm waiting on the public sale and bringing a few of my troops out..mainly Jambo's who, like me not so long ago, are occasional Jambo's...money's ? as they saying goes!

got 30 today thought I might have a problem as not all were on hearts data base . As long as u have names and addresses for everyone u will get the tickets . Girl in ticket office was great

Carl Weathers

got 30 today thought I might have a problem as not all were on hearts data base . As long as u have names and addresses for everyone u will get the tickets . Girl in ticket office was great

That's more than some away crowds at Tynecastle.

miss_cupcakes

When I called up to get my ticket last Thursday I was asked if I wanted to sit in east, west or lower south stand as they were all available.

Sergio Garcia

When I called up to get my ticket last Thursday I was asked if I wanted to sit in east, west or lower south stand as they were all available.

Women today told me only East or West were available.

That was a week ago things may have changed :cheesy:

Archived