Tickets for semi

jambo8165

I'm looking to buy 2 tickets for myself and my gf who has no loyalty points. I usually just buy the two tickets under my name. Do i have to set up an account for her and buy ye tickets individually. Website wasn't much good for info on this.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers

tartofmidlothian

I think they are already on general sale so no loyalty points required.

I believe it was to those with 21+ LP to start with then those with 1+ LP as of the other day. Probably won't reach a general sale.

According to the site there are 1035 tickets left.

tartofmidlothian

I believe it was to those with 21+ LP to start with then those with 1+ LP as of the other day. Probably won't reach a general sale.

According to the site there are 1035 tickets left.

Started a new countdown thread, it always gets me buying when I see the number available tick down.

tartofmidlothian

Correct - it is classed as being on general sale but you still need 1 loyalty point for your own ticket and if you are buying for anyone else they must have at least 1 point too.

It will go to a public sale as most sections (including the entire south stand) have not been made available yet hence it looks like there are only 1000 odd tickets left but there will be many, many more than that.

Still weeks to go but I think they should go to a public free for all soon'ish. this is one game we need to sell out, for financial and for piss-taking reasons!

:spoton:

Correct - it is classed as being on general sale but you still need 1 loyalty point for your own ticket and if you are buying for anyone else they must have at least 1 point too.

It will go to a public sale as most sections (including the entire south stand) have not been made available yet hence it looks like there are only 1000 odd tickets left but there will be many, many more than that.

Still weeks to go but I think they should go to a public free for all soon'ish. this is one game we need to sell out, for financial and for piss-taking reasons!

I hope they go on general sale soon then!

Im looking to take my daughter along with me as she has been to a couple of games this season and is enjoying going along. However when trying to buy tickets on e-ticket i can only get one for myself. She is not registered and has no loyalty points as its me who buys the tickets when we go along to the games.

So basically i can only buy a seat to sit on my own and unless there is a general sale she wont be able to go?

I think they are already on general sale so no loyalty points required.

Sorry, this is obviously nonsense.

Although how e-tickets can say its on general sale when you need at least 1 loyalty point is beyond me.

This really should be open to all now, surely everyone who has the required points and wants to go has got their ticket now.

Archived