Just passed Stevie Frail

lewis2006

On the bypass heading towards Hermiston gate this morning. He undertook me and I was sure it was him so raced forward and caught him up.He was using his hands free blethering away so i thot "****** this im gonna wave for a laugh" He was trying not to **** himself whilst on the phone.

S reg Honda 4x4 if anyone's wondering BTW.

Better call Saul
On the bypass heading towards Hermiston gate this morning. He undertook me and I was sure it was him so raced forward and caught him up.He was using his hands free blethering away so i thot "****** this im gonna wave for a laugh" He was trying not to **** himself whilst on the phone.

S Reg ...wi his wages :P

funktasticlad

The boy racer chav strikes again! Watch out for those speed cameras you mug

;)

The boy racer chav strikes again! Watch out for those speed cameras you mug

;)

Dont get these mugs started...it became laughable the last time!!

Walter Bishop

Was clum in the passenger seat? (though you probably wouldnt have seen him if he was!!;))

probably S*08 ***

I was in and around Tynecastle this morning/lunchtime and seen a person on a bike cycling past I think it's the Westfield opposite the old B&Q. He headed right towards Murrayfield, I lost him after that.

It was the double of Frail except this guys face looked smaller and his hair wasn't as long (or shaggy to be more precise) as I remember Frail's to be. He was wearing Hearts training gear, his trousers were rolled up to just above his ankles and he was wearing Hearts socks. I looked at this thread expecting it to be the same incident but obviously not.

Does Shaggy go on bike rides often?

It probally wasn't him but I find it strange that he was wearing the navy tracksuit - same as Hearts' training kit and the maroon socks - same as Hearts' socks and he was around the Gorgie area.

Was anyone else in the area today, 11.40ish this afternoon?

I was in and around Tynecastle this morning/lunchtime and seen a person on a bike cycling past I think it's the Westfield opposite the old B&Q. He headed right towards Murrayfield, I lost him after that.

It was the double of Frail except this guys face looked smaller and his hair wasn't as long (or shaggy to be more precise) as I remember Frail's to be. He was wearing Hearts training gear, his trousers were rolled up to just above his ankles and he was wearing Hearts socks. I looked at this thread expecting it to be the same incident but obviously not.

It probally wasn't him but I find it strange that he was wearing the navy tracksuit - same as Hearts' training kit and the maroon socks - same as Hearts' socks and he was around the Gorgie area.

Sure it was not just a ginger haired hearts fan who bought the tracksuit and some maroon socks from the shop;)

Walter Bishop

:oopsoops::confused:

I can remember seeing Stevie Frail when I was going to work one morning aswell. He was in a Honda, and had a Bluetooth Headset on. Think he must have been going to Riccarton.

I'll sleep tonight

I probably won't until I find out what colour the car was. Wish the thread starter had been a wee bit more considerate.

I probably won't until I find out what colour the car was. Wish the thread starter had been a wee bit more considerate.

It was silver. I actually took a photo on my iphone as i was passing and it came out alright.i might try and post it later.

Ray Winstone
It was silver. I actually took a photo on my iphone as i was passing and it came out alright.i might try and post it later.

Definitely stalking him.

I also seen Frail driving this car this morning.

Sat in the back seats where Ronaldinho and Van Nistelrooy, with Jose Maurinho sitting on their lap. Tied to the roof of the car was Roman Romanov.

I also seen the car nearly run over Gary O'Connor who was heading towards the Frasers end of Princess Street, meaning he must be going to Riccarton!

:)

Gerd Muller

3 points and a ?60 fine. :evilno:

Better call Saul

See there ye go eh "ON MY I.PHONE" ;)you could not have left it by saying I took a picture with my camera naw youve got to give it ......"MY I.PHONE";)

Ya rich barsteward:mw_tease:

Archived