The ballboy incident

Craigieboy

If you meant when Clancy bumped into him then I disagree.

You clearly heard on the mics Clancy straight away asking the lad if he was OK. Fair play to Clancy I'd say.

If that's the incident, it was really nothing. I did find it funny that he decided to two foot the corner flag though. Driver had him on toast tonight.

You clearly heard on the mics Clancy straight away asking the lad if he was OK. Fair play to Clancy I'd say.

He means when one of the filth was lifted. Either hit or spat on the wee man utter animals. Fair play to the ball boy though taking the ball clean out the tramps hands and giving it to McDonald

Harry Palmer

Posted in the match thread but Dick Gordon saying he was spat at/on by some Hibs dick.

Broxburn_Jambo

The ballboy was spat on, steward saw it and the guy was ejected after a big rucus with him, his mates, stewards and police.

He means when one of the filth was lifted. Either hit or spat on the wee man utter animals. Fair play to the ball boy though taking the ball clean out the tramps hands and giving it to McDonald

If that's the case then feck them. Animals. Our fans aren't angels but they look like it compared to the filth that follow them away from home.

Rudolf's Mate

The ballboy was spat on, steward saw it and the guy was ejected after a big rucus with him, his mates, stewards and police.

Hope he's not just been ejected and will be charged. Bad enough spitting on a player but a kid ffs!

Dean Winchester

Ball boys where taken away shortly after as their fans went for the wee lad and had to be told off by the police.

Well done on the lad for knocking the ball out the Hibee pricks hand though :verysmug:

Wee laddie was spat on as he went past.

Disappointed the steward didn't punch the vermin.

Scum.

The chants of 'are you Celtic in disguise' were very apt. Cut from the same cloth.

Guess The Crowd

Obviously talking of a different incident which wasn't seen on TV.

You're right, Clancy showed a bit of class in that incident.

As has been said, the ball boy was spat on. Seemed that the Hibs fan was trying to hold onto the ball, but the young lad snatched it from his hands and the Hibs fan reacted badly.

Guest C00l K1d

Ken what their crowd are beyond parody

Utter scumbags the lot of them

Clapping the rememberance and then 10mins later the whole stand is giving it wallace mercer.

Mutant basterds the world would be a nicer place without them

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Saw it clearly from Section G, animal. Fair play to the wee lad for having more class in him than the fully grown man who spat on him. And by on him, I mean ON him, not AT him. Never been so angry at a football match.

The laddie was giving a statement to the police as we left.

Animals.

What a horrible situation for a bairn to be put in.

Id like to confirm that the ball was being held be a hobo jesting macdonald....as u do for opposition players....the ball was then stolen by the ballboy out of the hobos eye sight (a 12 year old and massive jambo) he was then spat on or hit by an object (macdonald was also bombarded earlier in the half) and the guy was chucked out after a celtic style scuffle. Scum.

Getintaethem

Saw it clearly, one of the Hibs fans was holding out the ball taunting McDonald, the ball boy ran up on his blindside and snatched it out his hands, to be fair to the guy he laughed. The ballboy then threw the ball to McDonald and ran back to his seat. As he was going back a grown man in the front row spat on the side of his face. One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen at a football match, an adult spitting on a ten year old boy. The disgusting ^^^^ was then hauled out by the stewards and police and looked extremely proud of himself.

To be fair to the majority of the Hibs support I don't think they had realised what happened, but the culprit and his mates did and they are low-life scum.

It wasn't the boy who he took the ball of who spat on him! It was as he was walking back to sit down a wee ned spat on him! All the hibs fans cheering! Fair play to stewered who grabbed the wee rodent and didn't let go as his mates tried to drag him back!

Hibs fans were cheering and patting the boy on the back whilst he was hauled away behind the goals. Very sad!

5-1

Saw it clearly, one of the Hibs fans was holding out the ball taunting McDonald, the ball boy ran up on his blindside and snatched it out his hands, to be fair to the guy he laughed. The ballboy then threw the ball to McDonald and ran back to his seat. As he was going back a grown man in the front row spat on the side of his face. One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen at a football match, an adult spitting on a ten year old boy. The disgusting ^^^^ was then hauled out by the stewards and police and looked extremely proud of himself.

To be fair to the majority of the Hibs support I don't think they had realised what happened, but the culprit and his mates did and they are low-life scum.

Fecking reptile to behave like that to a kid. If someone did that to an adult they would be low, but to a kid?

scots civil war

the kid had knocked the ball out of the hobo`s hands ,and handed it on to jamie mac old stand side post

ballboy fearless walked back to his position wheatfield post side,random ******* hobo launches forward and gives our kid a mouthful in side of his face from about two yards

disgusting slimey ######.......incident first half n all ;- hobo launched n all

Some real vermin amongst that Hibs support. Throwing coins at an injured keeper and spitting on a kid. Words fail me!

To be fair a lot of the Hibs fans were telling him to f off and he was scum as he was getting lifted. The young lad seemed fine as he left the stadium thankfully.

Angry Haggis

Jesus - you have to wonder how some people are wired if they think its acceptable behaviour to spit in a child's face.

Saw it clearly from the other end. It's the Hibernian Way. Filth.

And, not defending the hibee, of course if the tabloids pick up on this it will be made a bigger fuss of than Celtic fans fighting last week.

Seen it clearly from wheatfield F classy bit of skill from the ball boy on pinching the ball off the mutant(doing what he is asked to do and for team he obviously supports) ran back to his position and the wee scum spat rite in his face!! Steward noticed it and went to eject which after scuffle managed to do... Never been as enraged at a match as I was at that point, as a parent all I would ask is for 5 mins alone with that vermin scum, he should be named shamed and hung out to dry. Yet there fans seemed to hail him as a hero.utter scum . .. That section whatever they call themselves are just a small green brigade! Who they look up to . . Looked more like a 1st years school outing

Seen it clearly from the wheatfeild. Junkie spat straight in the wee laddies face. Scummy hibs fans were trying to hide the guy that did it as well. Utter disgrace from a horrible wee club! 5-1

Gregory House M.D.

Blindsided with something by an absolute scumbag.

Sexton Hardcastle

If they identified Celtic fans for the bother the other week surely they can find who this muppet is.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

They go on about paedophiles etc and then one of the displays violence towards a ball boy who was trying to his job?

On top of the Mercer chants they are ******* scum. Don't bother telling me we all have idiots because we wouldn't stoop to that level.

Vermin.

Gregory House M.D.

If they identified Celtic fans for the bother the other week surely they can find who this muppet is.

He was dragged out the stand by the scruff of the neck by a steward.

To be fair a lot of the Hibs fans were telling him to f off and he was scum as he was getting lifted. The young lad seemed fine as he left the stadium thankfully.

There were plenty trying to stop him getting lifted, applauding him on his way out and patting him on the head. And it wasn't just a few.

Didn't think H1B5 fans would sink to the levels of Sellick, but that was feckin disgraceful. Hats off to the steward who got a hold of the boy but his colleagues and the police, who took ages to back him up, deserve little credit - particularly as it also took them about 5 mins to go and ask if the wee man was OK. Which I hope he is.

Good on the stewards. Hopefully learned from the Celtic game and what followed in Dundee they need to act to stamp that behaviour out.

Archived