Well played lads.

HolyHearts1874

HolyHearts1874

Think the lads dominated the game an wde should of absoloutly pumped these wee rodents.

Terribly unlucky.

We hammered them but under that formation I swear the opposition are happy to give away set-pieces to us.

Snake Plissken

NEVER will a 0-0 at Tynecastle be considered worthy of a 'well played lads' thread.

A dreadful result.

We had more of the ball, more corners and hit the bar.

Lets not kid ourselves here though, they had a couple of chances.

Bullshit.

HolyHearts1874

**** off.

NEVER will a 0-0 at Tynecastle be considered worthy of a 'well played lads' thread.

A dreadful result.

Away and smell your own farts.

On another day we could of put 5 away. Hit the bar, cleared off the line, 11 corners to their 1, 68% possession....

We absoloutly dominated the game

On another day we could of put 5 away. Hit the bar, cleared off the line, 11 corners to their 1, 68% possession....

:laugh:

5?

the bottom line is we haven't been that absolute shite in 3 games this season, nowhere near good enough for plaudits imo.................

Snake Plissken

We were marginally less pish than Hibs.

We did not win.

0-0 is a terrible result against Hibs at Tynecastle.

'On another day we could of (sic) put 5 away.'

Did we actually create five chances?

We did ok. Absolutely dominated a shite team, but our lack of competent strikers told again.

Denied possibly the clearest penalty I've seen in my life, and unlucky on another couple of occasions.

Thought a young and fairly inexperienced Hearts side gave a good account of themselves and were unlucky not to win.

All this 'we were pish' nonsense is poor chat... yeah I'd like to have seen Smith and Sutton together up front at home but we had by far the lions share of the game and on another night would have won it.

Folk greeting that we aren't strolling over the vermin whilst losing our top players need to sober up before they post. Hibs came for the draw and our young lads in the last 15 mins were all over them... very encouraging at a time when we expect they'll be called upon more.

Thought a young and fairly inexperienced Hearts side gave a good account of themselves and were unlucky not to win.

All this 'we were pish' nonsense is poor chat... yeah I'd like to have seen Smith and Sutton together up front at home but we had by far the lions share of the game and on another night would have won it.

Folk greeting that we aren't strolling over the vermin whilst losing our top players need to sober up before they post. Hibs came for the draw and our young lads in the last 15 mins were all over them... very encouraging at a time when we expect they'll be called upon more.

Don't talk sense in front of the pant wetters please.

A dreadful result.

We should have won by 3 or 4 our finishing is woeful.

chester copperpot

A dreadful result.

This.

Leave all that shit to H1B5. We should have buried those ***** tonights, and if McGoon had any balls, we would have.

Don't talk sense in front of the pant wetters please.

like i said earlier we haven't beaten that absolute dross in 3 games,not good enough i'm afraid...............

Maurice Moss

We have scored 2 goals in 3 of the last 4 games (whilst playing a 4-4-2) then switched back to a formation that was producing no goals...low and behold we score none. We know that we get a lot of possession with a 4-5-1, but we don't win games. Pretty negative stuff IMO.

Getintaethem

No we were hamstrung by an inept manager who played the wrong players in the wrong formation, simple as that.

Guess The Crowd

Sensible post alert.....

Maiden Gorgie

This. OK it was only H1b5 but we tanned them tonight with a team still getting to grips with itself.

I am peeved that we didn't win - we definately deserved to but slating the team is not fair. However, McGlynn fecked up on the formation. Again.

Jam Tarts 1874

This. OK it was only H1b5 but we tanned them tonight with a team still getting to grips with itself.

I am peeved that we didn't win - we definately deserved to but slating the team is not fair. However, McGlynn fecked up on the formation. Again.

What a stupid comment! You say "we tanned them" but the formation was "wrong", how do you work that out? The only reason we didn't win easily is because we have crap forwards - end of!

Maiden Gorgie

What a stupid comment! You say "we tanned them" but the formation was "wrong", how do you work that out? The only reason we didn't win easily is because we have crap forwards - end of!

Not a stupid comment, but thanks anyway.

We bossed them but didn't have a decent link between midfield and attack. We have the players, we don't have the manager.

All opinions though

stop being too sensible

we finished the game dominating a team who are above us with the following teenagers

McGowan

Holt

walker

Patterson

mchattie

started with another youngster in Novi and apart from not playing someone who can actually move quicker than a tanker, re Smith instead of Sutton, would have won in my opinion.

hearts have always been been a selling club, always will be, and apart from a period in the 50's always falter after winning a trophy.

i think the future bright.

bog off all you miserable we should have beat the vermin posters.

stop being too sensible

we finished the game dominating a team who are above us with the following teenagers

McGowan

Holt

walker

Patterson

mchattie

started with another youngster in Novi and apart from not playing someone who can actually move quicker than a tanker, re Smith instead of Sutton, would have won in my opinion.

hearts have always been been a selling club, always will be, and apart from a period in the 50's always falter after winning a trophy.

i think the future bright.

bog off all you miserable we should have beat the vermin posters.

:laugh:

Have not heard that phrase in years.

I clearly watched a different game. THAT was embarrassing.

I mean the managers decisions rather than the young kids who done ok.

Clerry Jambo

We were marginally less pish than Hibs.

We did not win.

0-0 is a terrible result against Hibs at Tynecastle.

'On another day we could of (sic) put 5 away.'

Did we actually create five chances?

Ofcourse nil nil is never a "good result" against that mob but ffs this is least talented hearts side in a while yet still dominated the game and deserved a winner.

Seriously?! We were shite agjainst an awful, awful hibs team. McGlynn gambled and in my opinion, ballsed it up.

Seriously?! We were shite agjainst an awful, awful hibs team. McGlynn gambled and in my opinion, ballsed it up.

fella half our team are teenagers. we did good.In the long run we are in a better position than hibs

We are a poor side. We have lots of problems

And more to come. However, we have carried no luck at all this season. Could easily have won another four or five games his season with just a wee break.

However, fair to say Hearts nil happens just all too often.

We are a poor side. We have lots of problems

And more to come. However, we have carried no luck at all this season. Could easily have won another four or five games his season with just a wee break.

However, fair to say Hearts nil happens just all too often.

aGREED

ALL OUR LUCK HAPPENED LAST YEAR IN THE CUP

APART FROM THE FINAL :crowngrin: :crowngrin: :crowngrin:

Fozzyonthefence

Not a stupid comment, but thanks anyway.

We bossed them but didn't have a decent link between midfield and attack. We have the players, we don't have the manager.

All opinions though

You're having a laugh. We certainly don't have the players - where have you been the last 6 months? We had a very average team last season and most of the decent players have now left, leaving, imo, the worst Hearts team in the last 30 years. We are now relying on very inexperienced youngsters who may not be good enough for even the rank SPL - we don't know yet. Not rocket science then that last season's average team has become a poor one. But this is the reality - this is where we are. We don't have a devine right to win games against them or anyone in the SPL - in fact there isn't a team bad enough in the SPL for us to turn over anymore (we can't even beat a horrendous Dundee side ffs). Not sure how long this is going to take to sink in for some people.

Whether we would have won with 2 up front is up for debate and nobody knows - I would have preferred to try that and sacrafice one of the wingers but even then we may have lost the midfield. Though we were unlucky tonight - totally dominated that game and deserved to win. Yes, we still didn't create enough chances and I would much rather see Holt (who was very unlucky with his shot by the way) play from the start than Stevenson who has contributed very little in the games I've seen.

fella half our team are teenagers. we did good.In the long run we are in a better position than hibs

So why 451? They are awful, smacked of hung them some respect. Appreciate the effort from the youngsters, but McGlynn got it wrong

Possession means nowt if you're passing it about in your own half. Had chances and didn't take them. We're very lucky the few chances Hibs had weren't converted as when they got chances, they were played into dangerous areas.

heartsfc_fan

We didn't do too badly at all tbf.

Nothing to write home about, we've played better.

Back 4 were solid. Dylan McGowan looks a good replacement if we lose Zaliukas or Webster.

Let's move on. Hibs aren't good, we've seen that tonight. 3 of their starting line up were loan players tonight that could be away. They are in a false position.

So why 451? They are awful, smacked of hung them some respect. Appreciate the effort from the youngsters, but McGlynn got it wrong

YOU ARE RIGHT IN ONE RESPECT. 451 is wrong with someone as immobile as Sutton.

i honestly believe smith would have made a difference.

all season we have asked for two wide men for Sutton. he did bugger all tonight. though have to say driver and novi couldn't cross the road!!

Psychedelicropcircle

Fact last game 442 1-0 defeat. Cammy bell MOTM. IMO mcglynn bottled it tonight.

J.T.F.Robertson

We did ok. Absolutely dominated a shite team, but our lack of competent strikers told again.

Denied possibly the clearest penalty I've seen in my life, and unlucky on another couple of occasions.

It was a two legged lunge and should also have been a red. The only reason I can think he didn't call it, was he played the advantage when it fell to Driver.

If ever there was a legitimate time for the word "stonewaller", that was it.

PaintTheTownMaroon

We battered them for the majority of the game and looked to me like we should've had a penalty, but we still shouldn't be "celebrating" a draw.. They did it at Easter Road earlier in the season and it was embarrassing!

Team does deserve credit though. With no McGowan or Webster it could've been a disaster, but it was anything but.. They all played well, even Robinson & Taouil.

BobbyJenkins

We battered them for the majority of the game and looked to me like we should've had a penalty, but we still shouldn't be "celebrating" a draw.. They did it at Easter Road earlier in the season and it was embarrassing!

Team does deserve credit though. With no McGowan or Webster it could've been a disaster, but it was anything but.. They all played well, even Robinson & Taouil.

Battered them?! Nah.

Not to get all Hibs, but the style of play was utter chronic, and without any thought or direction. Constant punts, We actually have a few decent footballers too, not that it is discernible through that mess.

YOU ARE RIGHT IN ONE RESPECT. 451 is wrong with someone as immobile as Sutton.

i honestly believe smith would have made a difference.

all season we have asked for two wide men for Sutton. he did bugger all tonight. though have to say driver and novi couldn't cross the road!!

Sums the night up perfectly. Sutton would have had to be superhuman to do anything with the service he got tonight

Would we have had more chance of winning with two strikers?The answer is yes.Mcglynn has shown Hibs far too much respect in all 3 derbies this season and that is why we have drawn twice and are out the cup.His record against them is shocking.There comes a time when you say we had all the play we were unlucky etc but its been said too much this season.If wed been attacking teams more this year wed still be in the cup and higher up the leauge.Smith has done really well for us last 4 games and not even a sniff and my worry is now we will go back to the 4-5-1.The boys battled hard and tried their best but Mcglynn is constantly tinkering and changing the formation which is costing us.He is not good enough and possibly other then the boy at dundee the worst manager in the Spl

Archived