Scotsport

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

I can't wait to see the death of this trash.

60 minute programme, 30 full minutes dedicated to the Old Firm pish, 13 mins to the race for Europe and 8 minutes for THREE bottom six games. Plus adverts.

Now I know the bottom six isn't important but this is just a joke.

Imeantasong

60 minute programme, 30 full minutes dedicated to the Old Firm pish, 13 mins to the race for Europe and 8 minutes for THREE bottom six games. Plus adverts.

It's so good, I always forget it's on.

Ryan Gosling
Jesus H Christ but John Hughes is thick!

Keevins would not be a loss to the world either.

Hugh Keevins - I just want to punch him...and I?m not a violent sort.

Utterly irrelevant comment which was not football-related in the least. He only had two seconds yet he chose to waste them with the same guff we?ve heard a thousand times.

HUGHIE KEEVINS, YOU'RE A ******, YOU'RE A ******, HUGHIE KEEVINS, YOU'RE A ******, YOU'RE A ******, HUGHIE KEEVINS, YOU'RE A ******, YOU'RE ******, HUGHIE KEEVINS...

Feel sorry for us. No, I feel sorry for you, you ignorant Celtic loving complete **** of a man and sorry excuse for a journalist.

Imeantasong
Hugh Keevins - I just want to punch him...and I?m not a violent sort.

Utterly irrelevant comment which was not football-related in the least. He only had two seconds yet he chose to waste them with the same guff we?ve heard a thousand times.

Scotland's football coverage is just a gravy train for the boys eh?

Absolute amateurs.

Miller Jambo 60
HUGHIE KEEVINS, YOU'RE A ******, YOU'RE A ******, HUGHIE KEEVINS, YOU'RE A ******, YOU'RE A ******, HUGHIE KEEVINS, YOU'RE A ******, YOU'RE ******, HUGHIE KEEVINS...

Feel sorry for us. No, I feel sorry for you, you ignorant Celtic loving complete **** of a man and sorry excuse for a journalist.

Was that the old goat with the grey hair ( SORRY WHITE) .

What a plank.

Even WAk Walker was quiet.

Hate that GLASGOW BASED MINCE.:evilno::evilno::evilno::evilno:

Interesting Hugh Keevens (think thats his name) said when talking about the Hibs sending offs, that of course no old firm player would be sent off for swearing at an official. Said it out loud, with no hint of outrage!

The Hibs players should know better and were stupid......because they play for clubs are not allowed to talk back to refs.

We all know this. But it is bloody awful that the media can just sit back and say this is the way it is.

Some of the definitions of the words corrupt and corruption include...

"is a general concept describing any organized, interdependent system in which part of the system is either not performing duties it was originally intended to, or performing them in an improper way, to the detriment of the system's original purpose. Its original meaning has connotations of evil, malignance, sickness, and loss of innocence or purity"

"seek illegitimate personal gain through actions such as bribery, extortion, cronyism, nepotism, patronage, graft, and embezzlement"

"In broad terms, corruption is the abuse of public office for private gain. It encompasses unilateral abuses by government officials such as embezzlement and nepotism, as well as abuses linking public and private actors such as bribery, extortion, influence peddling, and fraud"

Now consider the favouritism to the old firm to all other teams in the league.

Those teams gain through not losing players in the same way as all the other clubs within the country. This not booking old firm players for offences that other clubs will have players booked for is so rife and obvious even the media can almost laugh it of. It is just seen as the "norm"

The words "nepotism" and "patronage" although not strictly speaking the situation (as the players/clubs are not related to the officials) show that showing favours to one over another for gain in a supposed "fair league" is corruption by any other name.

The press will have us believe it is "just the way it works, it's not MEANT".....but the fact is the SFA/SPL and the officials at the games are breaking their OWN rules thus aiding/assisting those who are the biggest or most favoured.

This is according to the various definitions "corruption".

And yup, I know, it's been going on for bloody YEARS.

Oh and it STINKS!

Old firm love in

So panel who will go through to the uefa cup final............

Keevins - Rangers ( suprise !!)

**** next to him - Rangers , but maybe only on penalties.

Doubt it !!

:mad:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

All the highlights are on the BBC website so there is absolutely no reason to watch this dross.

If I wanted to listen to a clueless clowns opinion on the game I would ask a Hibs fan.

Hugh just trotted out false sympathy. He "feels" sorry for the Hearts fans as the problems at the club are not getting the publicity they should (no shat Sherlock, what's your job again?) and that the debt is the total of Rangers and Celtics debt with no way of paying it back. Basically no future for Hearts, young players next season and no big names as we can't afford it.

He also said McGhee won't be at Motherwell next season.

i despise spew keevans, the man is an utter tool

so our debt is higher than sellick and rankers put together and we can't afford to service the debt

now, correct me if i'm wrong, but our debt isn't higher then the OF debt is it? also, all we can do is speculate that we're skint. i know we are reducing the wage bill, but who's to say vlad won't pull a shocker out the bag and wipe out our debt in the summer?

the man has more money than we can ever dream of, and we don't know how fluid it is either, not really.

he winds me up

and i really wanted to throw a boot through my telly at the sight of that smug w-anker andy "knobjockey" walker as the camera panned back to him too

arrgghhh not good to raise the blood pressure this much so close to bedtime:evilno:

The Old Tolbooth

There was even a funny cracked on the show tonight which I thought was quite good, one of the presenters said that after Gary Glen scoring 2 goals in 2 games, that he takes his hat off to him, and does that make him a Glen Gary?

The Wicker Man

Hibby Stott "Hugh do you think the OF players would get sent off for back chat?"

Hugh Crivens "No, I don't think they would"

5 minutes later

Hibby Stott "Do you think John Hughes has a point about rookie referees?"

Hugh Crivens "No, I think he's barking up the wrong tree on that one - all referees are the same when officiating at SPL games"

Not verbatim.... but either HK has the thought retention of a goldfish OR the OF players are not Governed by the same rulings!!

There was even a funny cracked on the show tonight which I thought was quite good, one of the presenters said that after Gary Glen scoring 2 goals in 2 games, that he takes his hat off to him, and does that make him a Glen Gary?

Don't encourage Daryl Broadfoot, he's a big headed tosser who thinks he's hilarious and is constantly making crap jokes.

Would love to know what P!sh said to Dougal to warrant a straight red. I bet it's nothing that Bazza or Lennon haven't said to him in the past and not been done for.

Also loved the back header from the Giraffe that would have been the best OG scored in a long time & Murray's gift for the Dons equalizer. Some nice hoofball on display from the flairmeisters though.

Noticed that as well Logopolis.

Without even an embarrassed look on his face. Don't think he even knows he contradicted himself. It is just a given that old firm are treated differently.

That sadly is what we have to fight against.

A level playing field. Every team being treated the same.

Cold day in hell.

Basically Keevins admitted live on TV that...

1) The OF are the top strata for referees in Scotland, therefore all refs must learn their SPL trade by making their mistakes against all the 10 other diddy teams so that they don't make mistakes in games involving the OF.

2) Referees treat non OF players and their comments differently from OF players.

I am sure that to most people this is not an eye opener. What is an eye opener for me is that Keevins is perfectly happy to admit to the nation that there is bias in Scottish football and that it is OK for it to happen.

monkfish1979

Keevins makes me feel nauseous. Wasn't looking at the television when scrotesport was on, but am I right in thinking that it was him that described the uglies as "dynamic, non-religiously biased sporting institutions" (or some such)? That made me laugh a lot. The guy's a complete drop kick.

Thunderstruck

Were Hartley, Fyssas, Webster, Brellier, Skacel, Bednar, Kingston or even Gordon "big names" before they came to Hearts? Did they feature on the radar of the average thicko journo before they came to Hearts. No to both questions.

So, Hugh, "big names" are not what we want. Quality is what we would prefer.

And, Hugh, stop pandering to what you think the sentiment of the average Jambo is. You stick to following your beloved Sellick.

Ryan Gosling
Were Hartley, Fyssas, Webster, Brellier, Skacel, Bednar, Kingston or even Gordon "big names" before they came to Hearts? Did they feature on the radar of the average thicko journo before they came to Hearts. No to both questions.

So, Hugh, "big names" are not what we want. Quality is what we would prefer.

And, Hugh, stop pandering to what you think the sentiment of the average Jambo is. You stick to following your beloved Sellick.

Yes. I was stunned we signed him.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The only thing I have to say about Hugh Keevins is he has as the tell tale signs of a NONCE.

580731.jpg

:sad:

Keevins makes me feel nauseous. Wasn't looking at the television when scrotesport was on, but am I right in thinking that it was him that described the uglies as "dynamic, non-religiously biased sporting institutions" (or some such)? That made me laugh a lot. The guy's a complete drop kick.

I forgot that pile o pesh, cheers for the reminder. The OF are not religious institutions (cough) and Boruc will be in hot water with Peter Lawell for wearing the T shirt (ahem) but Keevins thought he did it as it was his last OF game. Lawell can't fine Boruc though as if he does Boruc will go off on one and demand he be sold.

What is Keevins drinking?

So there we have it folks, the proof that miracles do exist. Our press are now telling us that religion plays NO part in football in Glasgow.

PS - Keevins was also delighted to anounce that there were ONLY 6 arrests at the game and praised the fans RESTRAINT

The Real Maroonblood
The only thing I have to say about Hugh Keevins is he has as the tell tale signs of a NONCE.

580731.jpg

:sad:

Do you not mean none on Kickback?

:)

i despise spew keevans, the man is an utter tool

so our debt is higher than sellick and rankers put together and we can't afford to service the debt

now, correct me if i'm wrong, but our debt isn't higher then the OF debt is it? also, all we can do is speculate that we're skint. i know we are reducing the wage bill, but who's to say vlad won't pull a shocker out the bag and wipe out our debt in the summer?

the man has more money than we can ever dream of, and we don't know how fluid it is either, not really.

he winds me up

and i really wanted to throw a boot through my telly at the sight of that smug w-anker andy "knobjockey" walker as the camera panned back to him too

arrgghhh not good to raise the blood pressure this much so close to bedtime:evilno:

Keevins gets right up my hooter and I love it when JC's on the show and gets his 'journo' digs in to him :)

Anyway, aye......Vlads cash. That's what they are really scared of isn't it, the possibility that he might actually splash it out at some point ( we thought he would 3 years ago though :sad: ) and 'out-buy' the OF......something that WM and CPR / Deans never ever had the financial clout to do. HK and the likes can cry there crocodile tears for 'us' but in truth they are desperate for Vlad to spit the dummy and walk for their own benefit! :mad:

The Real Maroonblood
Keevins gets right up my hooter and I love it when JC's on the show and gets his 'journo' digs in to him :)

Anyway, aye......Vlads cash. That's what they are really scared of isn't it, the possibility that he might actually splash it out at some point ( we thought he would 3 years ago though :sad: ) and 'out-buy' the OF......something that WM and CPR / Deans never ever had the financial clout to do. HK and the likes can cry there crocodile tears for 'us' but in truth they are desperate for Vlad to spit the dummy and walk for their own benefit! :mad:

Well at the moment Romanov has helped their cause by pressing the self destruct button at every opportunity.

I'm truly surprised that anyone watches Scotsport. As a previous poster stated, it's an Old Firm love-in presented by a bunch of OF brown nosers, and Grant Scrote. Another poster correctly said that we can watch the "highlights" on the BBC website, so there is no need to watch this weegie trash. Bring back Arthur Montford !!!

Well at the moment Romanov has helped their cause by pressing the self destruct button at every opportunity.

I can't disagree with that :sad: however I think the hope, perhaps a desperate one, that he eventually 'comes around' is what many of us are just clinging onto like a life-raft..............with no other ship on the horizon !

Chad Sexington

I haven't watched that garbage for months and months.

It's utter drivel and I'm delighted it's been axed.

Hopefully none of them, with the exception of JC obviously, will be seen on telly again.

Buffalo Bill
I'm truly surprised that anyone watches Scotsport. As a previous poster stated, it's an Old Firm love-in presented by a bunch of OF brown nosers, and Grant Scrote. Another poster correctly said that we can watch the "highlights" on the BBC website, so there is no need to watch this weegie trash. Bring back Arthur Montford !!!

Art-Mont is a legend.

arthur-montford.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Chad Sexington
Art-Mont is a legend.

arthur-montford.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Never mind Arthur, bring back Ian "Shaky Jakey" Archer.

I haven't watched that garbage for months and months.

It's utter drivel and I'm delighted it's been axed.

Hopefully none of them, with the exception of JC obviously, will be seen on telly again.

Out of interest, does anyone know if there's going to be a replacement? I won't be sorry to see the back of Stott, Walker and their horrible cronies but does this mean there won't be any Scottish football programmes on terrestrial channels?

Give Colquhoun his own show, STV - he's the only one worth listening to anyway...

Chad Sexington
Out of interest, does anyone know if there's going to be a replacement? I won't be sorry to see the back of Stott, Walker and their horrible cronies but does this mean there won't be any Scottish football programmes on terrestrial channels?

Give Colquhoun his own show, STV - he's the only one worth listening to anyway...

They lost the rights to SPL highlights to the BBC I think. Praise be to Allah.

Hopefully JC will switch to the Beeb with them.

Buffalo Bill
Never mind Arthur, bring back Ian "Shaky Jakey" Archer.

Archer, with that quivering voice, was the Denis Norden of Scotsport.

4406.jpg

Buffalo Bill

They lost the rights to SPL highlights to the BBC I think. Praise be to Allah.

Hopefully JC will switch to the Beeb with them.

Yeah, in fairness...you don't really hear many grumbles from fans of other teams about JC either. He really would be worth taking...

Hopefully the Beeb lot read Kickback. :)

(If you do, mind and take Spiers along as well....)

Mr Quagmire

Keevins reckons rangers are "a force of nature"

the mans a grade A tool.

Did anyone here walker asking keevins if Motherwells manager would be with them next season ????

Keevins said no and i am sure walker then said quickly "tynecastle" and keevins said "yes" ??????????????

Does anyone have this recorded last night ??

Many years ago I would have dumped/divourced my better half if I never got to watch the footie highlights. They used to be generally essential viewing for the Scottish football fan. (Im talking about Saturday night BBC highlights)

Hearts were not particulary good and not exactly top of the bill all that often either. But the show was a really good watch and I knew a lot more about different teams and players etc. Since Scotsport and the worst picked presenters in football history (im going all the way back to the gaelic guy and woman here) combined with the worst coverage ever im just not that bothered. Will sit and watch some silly chick flick and not even bother anymore.

I like the BBC online highlights... 2mins of action and none of the phish you get outta that wee tard Walker.

But Scotsport for me is like dating a fat chick, eventually you just cant be bothered.

hearts_crazy
Keevins reckons rangers are "a force of nature"

the mans a grade A tool.

Did anyone here walker asking keevins if Motherwells manager would be with them next season ????

Keevins said no and i am sure walker then said quickly "tynecastle" and keevins said "yes" ??????????????

Does anyone have this recorded last night ??

:rofl::rofl:

Guest JamboRobbo

now, correct me if i'm wrong, but our debt isn't higher then the OF debt is it?

It might well be true. IIRC, celtic are out of debt (or there abouts), whilst Murray did a share issue to clear most of rangers debt a year or two ago...

So it may well be true that we have more debt than the bigot bros combined.....

edit : celtics debt is ?6.81m at Feb 08.

Rangers at ?16.5 million in their most recent annual report.

Do you not mean none on Kickback?

:)

Don't be daft - none had an impeccable grasp of the English language in comparison.;)

Archived