Webster doubtfull for tomorrow?

PeterMcG

Scottish Sun has just tweeted he is an injury concern for Hearts...

Tell me this is all bullshit please

He was originally a doubt for the Ross County game but was named in the starting 11. So knowing the standard of jounalism in Scotland this could refer to the same thing, so hopefully he is ok because he always seems up for these games.

winston churchill

Maybe this is a smoke screen by the club,because there is a big money transfer deal on the table,and the club don't want him getting nobbled-before they punt him.

Does anybody know how well Dylan McGowan has played as centre-back before?

I can see a back four of:

Mullen Zal GowserJr McHattie

(I'd rather see us keep Barr in holding midfielder role)

Midfield Dynamo

Maybe this is a smoke screen by the club,because there is a big money transfer deal on the table,and the club don't want him getting nobbled-before they punt him.

THIS!

Barr used to play as RB at Falkirk sometimes if I remember well, could be an alternative to replace McGowan.

Barr-Webster-Zaliukas-McHattie si not bad, but if Webby is out......help!

Defence will be Paterson, D McGowan, Barr, McHattie.

That was how they lined up in training this morning as Zaliukas is being left out due to interest from Sheffield Utd and a russian team.

Now this could be 100% true or could be a 100% wind up to get a bit of pant wetting from all the hobo's looking in.

You decide :ninja:

Does anybody know how well Dylan McGowan has played as centre-back before?

I can see a back four of:

Mullen Zal GowserJr McHattie

(I'd rather see us keep Barr in holding midfielder role)

Isn't Barr suspended?

McGlynn said in his pre-match news conference that there is one major doubt that he will not mention.

McGlynn said in his pre-match news conference that there is one major doubt that he will not mention.

Some people might suggest that this could be him covering himself in case he is obliged to leave anyone out, for whatever reason....

Barr used to play as RB at Falkirk sometimes if I remember well, could be an alternative to replace McGowan.

Barr-Webster-Zaliukas-McHattie si not bad, but if Webby is out......help!

Reality check. We are Heart of Midlothian, they are Hibs. Enough said. We will win.

Getting excited, Buster?

Excited because I'm going yes. Excited because you may be missing a few players no. Every derby hearts are sweating over the fitness of a big player only for them to appear on the pitch at 3pm. Mind games isn't it.

maroonlegions

Dinnae flatter yourself.

True the fact that we are Hearts and own them is the ultimate mind fecker. :10900:

The bad news is that Webster is ill and is a major doubt.

The good news is that I've just watched the cup final dvd this afternoon and I can confirm that H1b5 are fecking awful :10900:

I read a lot on hibsnet that we always say so and so is injured only for them to miraculously appear when the teams come out.

I've never heard any hibs or hearts support mention this in real life.

I also can't remember one instance of hearts saying so and so is out only for them to make it.

I also don't see why we would feel the need to get involved in mind games.

Did Mark de Vries not get pictured on crutches for days before the Braga game only to play then score a double?

scots civil war

had a look on sheff utd forum just there

there was no mention of zal at all

they seem to have adequate cover at centre back but are pants there admittidely

stephen elliott is there aint he,hope he hasnt blabbed

please no zal :frown:

had a look on sheff utd forum just there

there was no mention of zal at all

they seem to have adequate cover at centre back but are pants there admittidely

stephen elliott is there aint he,hope he hasnt blabbed

please no zal :frown:

Nope, he's at Coventry City.

Fxxx the SPFL

The good news is that I've just watched the cup final dvd this afternoon and I can confirm that H1b5 are fecking awful :10900:

Hope it's a lot of guff I stuck a fiver on webby to score first at 25/1 so i assume if he does not play i lose my money

Dr Ian Malcolm

Hope it's a lot of guff I stuck a fiver on webby to score first at 25/1 so i assume if he does not play i lose my money

He'd be a non-runner and you'd get your stake back.

Fxxx the SPFL

He'd be a non-runner and you'd get your stake back.

cheers might stick it on big Zal at 16's

The day I start running scared from a joke outfit like hibs is the day I pack it in. Can't wait to put them back in their place.

The first bit surely just rumours. The 2nd bit that was last season. ;-)

That was how they lined up in training this morning as Zaliukas is being left out due to interest from Sheffield Utd and a russian team.

Now this could be 100% true or could be a 100% wind up to get a bit of pant wetting from all the hobo's looking in.

McGlynn said on Hearts t v interview that Paterson will not be playing at right back so that blows that projected back 4 oot the windae. :cool4:

Archived