Only an excuse = poor :(

Llee1874

Laughed once ..... Not even a mention of the biggest derby in Scottish footballing history in how many years??? I guess we're not New firm after all! Shocking! ........ 5.1 .... Lets not forget ....

Laughed once ..... Not even a mention of the biggest derby in Scottish footballing history in how many years??? I guess we're not New firm after all! Shocking! ........ 5.1 .... Lets not forget ....

that old stuff is finished thats why no one watches it any more i never even knew it was still going dinosours

Frank McAvennie stopped playing football in 1995 (I had to look that up on wikipedia).

I turn 24 in a few weeks; as far as I'm aware he's does nothing of note for three quarters of my life and nothing special before that. Why does half that crap show get dedicated to him every year?

Frank McAvennie stopped playing football in 1995 (I had to look that up on wikipedia).

I turn 24 in a few weeks; as far as I'm aware he's does nothing of note for three quarters of my life and nothing special before that. Why does half that crap show get dedicated to him every year?

its Comet Woolworths La Senza dead

Seymour M Hersh

Saw it was on (yet again) groaned and looked for something else. GBC can't get the fact that its 30 years past it's sell by date!

The sketch with the Orange Lodge members doing Gangnam Style was funny...

Their daft marches could be tolerable if they did that in real life... Till then their just laughable. ;-)

Old, dire, unfunny west coast shyte.

Chuck these clowns and give me 45 minutes of Tam Cowan.

BBC Scotland comedy dept. Solely for weeg consumption.

It's not even comedy. A kind of tragic spoof of the notion of comedy... Without the intention of being such.

Old, dire, unfunny west coast shyte.

Chuck these clowns and give me 45 minutes of Tam Cowan.

:yas:

Did they mention Hearts at anytime? Or was it dedicated to the OF? I never bothered watching it, it's been crap for years. As someone said it was a show for daily record/ sun readers in the west of Scotland.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

It is cringeworthy tv, yet I watched it :facepalm:

For those saying it was the best in years. Not difficult really as it has been absolute pony for 15 years.

Hearts Heritage

The real comedy Gold for last year would have been putting the actual utterances throughout the year of

Sevco and their Sycophantic media friends. Particularly Traynor and Chick

Sevco initial away form

Sevco
Quadruple
Treble
Double Trophy Hunt

Hibs before 19th May

Us and our financial situation ongoing sanctions

Anything by Kenny Shiels

Craig Brown "We were far better than the opposition apart from the 3 goals we let in"

The Comedian

It is cringeworthy tv, yet I watched it :facepalm:

For those saying it was the best in years. Not difficult really as it has been absolute pony for 15 years.

The France 98 episode was the last time it was funny. Last nights got 2 minutes from me. Chronic weegie pish.

Haven't watched this shite for about 10 years now.

"You're a Proddy" "You're a Pape". Side-splitting stuff.

Did they mention Hearts at anytime? Or was it dedicated to the OF? I never bothered watching it, it's been crap for years. As someone said it was a show for daily record/ sun readers in the west of Scotland.

They actually did mention Hearts. They had 2 Hearts fans stealing a gold post box, and taking it to the pawn, to raise cash. Not even mildly amusing.

Jimmy Calderwood

Frank Macavennie

Kenny Dalglish

Really?

Chick Dung

Alex Ferguson

Dull as

His Neil Lennon was mildly amusing, just the lip

Painfully unfunny. The telly in general was dreadful. Those of us with no social life were struggling.

The sketch with the Orange Lodge members doing Gangnam Style was funny...

Their daft marches could be tolerable if they did that in real life... Till then their just laughable. ;-)

That's the only bit I laughed at ..

Clerry Jambo

Wasn't a patch on the 13 year old chewing the fat that was on after it.

Now that's comedy :)

Correct, OAE was finished years ago, was quite funny when it first came out, but like me "old and tired" now.

scots civil war

even cosgrove and cowan`s show that ive began to listen to recently,has had me reaching for the off switch

think it was cowan who was asking the punters out there to man up and get behind the referees and pitch officials

how can we do that when that **** brines is still in a job

off switch beckoned

Was funny the first time. Like anything mildly "successful" in BBC Scotland it gets overplayed. One of the best arguments against independence is imagining what indie-Scotland TV would be like.

Pleased to say I've watched zero TV in the past two weeks.

Didn't watch - not even mildly tempted. Is achingly unfunny and on the few occasions over recent years when I've been tempted to tune in have immediately regretted it. Panders to OF prejudices and the jokes are weak as a jakey's bladder. The person at the BBC responsible for commissioning this pish wants their arse kicked.

Are they still peddling that weegie shit? :vrface:

Comedy cancer.

i sense much weegie disdain. A man after my own heart. Can't describe how much I hate the weegieness that shines out that programmes arse.

Diadora Van Basten

I watched it and whilst you hope it would be funny and relevant. It was just the same charachters and jokes as every other year.

They could have probably filmed 80% of it in 2011.

Pants Shaton

I watched it and whilst you hope it would be funny and relevant. It was just the same charachters and jokes as every other year.

They could have probably filmed 80% of it in 2011.

ToadKiller Dog

The real comedy Gold for last year would have been putting the actual utterances throughout the year of

Sevco and their Sycophantic media friends. Particularly Traynor and Chick

Sevco initial away form

Sevco
Quadruple
Treble
Double Trophy Hunt

Hibs before 19th May

Us and our financial situation ongoing sanctions

Anything by Kenny Shiels

Craig Brown "We were far better than the opposition apart from the 3 goals we let in"

That's the thing there has been so much gold material to write about this past year .

They could have had Jabba munching lambs while defending Greenco , Gary O Conner getting chased everywhere by the police .

He did Craig Levien but it was blunt and obvious .

It's a show that could easily be good with a bit more thought .

These unfunny weegie lepers should be put down. People must think it represents Scotland. Embarrassing. They could just show last year's. no one would notice.

Governor Tarkin

These unfunny weegie lepers should be put down. People must think it represents Scotland. Embarrassing. They could just show last year's. no one would notice.

Not seen your rantings around these parts for a while Dr L. Good to see you back.

That's the thing there has been so much gold material to write about this past year .

They could have had Jabba munching lambs while defending Greenco , Gary O Conner getting chased everywhere by the police .

He did Craig Levien but it was blunt and obvious .

It's a show that could easily be good with a bit more thought .

His Craig Levein and Alex Salmond impressions were truly awful. The poor man's Les Dennis.

His Craig Levein and Alex Salmond impressions were truly awful. The poor man's Les Dennis.

Levein was shocking. The Salmond was the worst impersonation I have ever seen.

ToadKiller Dog

I thought his Levein was Pat Fenlon at first another trick he missed doing the Fenlon .

The Salmond sketch was pure mince he's fat ha ha .

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I'd like to know why Roberto Mancini was in it, what's he got to do with Scottish football?

I gave a wee chuckle at the Charlie Nicholas bit but that was about it.

Tommy Wiseau

Why would anyone be surprised that it was shit? :lol:

Absolutely zero thought goes into it every single year. Still doing Macavennie and Nicholas ffs :lol:

Archived